Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Almost Bad day yesterday! Got my arse kicked for not sticking with the squad..But nailed the last 2 matches with squad! :)

And experienced a couple of WTF moments..wish there was theatre mode to record them all! :(

Took a break from BF3 yesterday to attend a wedding.. :bleh:

@ram_dante, if you stray-away from your squad, you are asking for trouble!! Kudos on 1000 kills...

@photonattack, I cant fly the jet properly, forget shoot something down in it LOL

satanofgamers said:
One question.. does completing the Singleplayer unlock any rewards or such to use in multiplayer.. or are they both completely seperate ?

What SinglePlayer ?

Lol. .On a more serious note. . "NO" :p

satanofgamers said:
One question.. does completing the Singleplayer unlock any rewards or such to use in multiplayer.. or are they both completely seperate ?

Singleplayer does not unlock anything... But the score you get by playing Co-op will unlock additional weapons that can be used in Multiplayer.:hap2:

mav2000 said:
Hey ram, what gun are you using mainly? Am currently with the A-91 as an engineer.
I mainly use the M4A1 which is the default weapon under US engineer. I mostly prefer that because it has faster ROF/ less recoil (Helps me burst 4-5 bullets at medium range too) although the bullet damage is lower than other weapons..

If you check my stats Battlelog / Sign in here, you can see that I have service stars for M4A1/A91/Scar H/Aks 74(almost)..Am a gun whore love to test every weapon..:p

I would suggest you to master Scar H(if you can live with 21 bullets in your magazine), its currently the best weapon in the game regardless of any class, because of the insane amt of bullet damage..Although this will be nerfed in the next patch..

As for A91 its jus ok..I dont quite like its unusual style of recoiling..And it sucks balls with suppressors(bullet velocity becomes too slow).

P.s. AKS 74 is actually good too..Damn I jus love every weapon!

I would rate the AKS 74 above the US M4A1 mainly because it gets my kill faster also its deadly up close, very useful in maps like grandbazaar and maps like that.. Although you will slightly have to control the recoil of the gun by pulling you mouse down to be more efficient with the gun!

And dont need to worry about the faction specific weapons, they eventually get unlocked under your engineer unlock tree(M4a1 gets unlocked for RU and AKS 74 gets unlocked for US)..

I would rate the AKS 74 above the US M4A1 mainly because it gets my kill faster also its deadly up close, very useful in maps like grandbazaar and maps like that.. Although you will slightly have to control the recoil of the gun by pulling you mouse down to be more efficient with the gun!

And dont need to worry about the faction specific weapons, they eventually get unlocked under your engineer unlock tree(M4a1 gets unlocked for RU and AKS 74 gets unlocked for US)..

I used to like the M4 previously, but this time I stuck to just the AKS and now I don't like any other apart from the AK. I wanna try out the MP45 but its taking long to get its unlocks....

Tried some recon yesterday and got the SV98.

So you mean I should stop using G36C :( and get on with one of those mentioned ??
ram_dante said:
I mainly use the M4A1 which is the default weapon under US engineer. I mostly prefer that because it has faster ROF/ less recoil (Helps me burst 4-5 bullets at medium range too) although the bullet damage is lower than other weapons..

If you check my stats Battlelog / Sign in here, you can see that I have service stars for M4A1/A91/Scar H/Aks 74(almost)..Am a gun whore love to test every weapon..:p

I would suggest you to master Scar H(if you can live with 21 bullets in your magazine), its currently the best weapon in the game regardless of any class, because of the insane amt of bullet damage..Although this will be nerfed in the next patch..

As for A91 its jus ok..I dont quite like its unusual style of recoiling..And it sucks balls with suppressors(bullet velocity becomes too slow).
P.s. AKS 74 is actually good too..Damn I jus love every weapon!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I find myself falling prey to those SV98's often....
Infected said:
I used to like the M4 previously, but this time I stuck to just the AKS and now I don't like any other apart from the AK. I wanna try out the MP45 but its taking long to get its unlocks....

Tried some recon yesterday and got the SV98.

Back