Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

chiragsthakur said:
So you mean I should stop using G36C :( and get on with one of those mentioned ??

In the end it all comes down to your skill set, if you are really good at G36c then go ahead and stick to it..But it wouldn't hurt to give the other weapons a try, who knows they might be better for you!

Ya but I have increased my KD ratio from 0.5 to 0.8 from the time I have got G36C, I have now over 1000 kills and 500 off it from G36C :) I have unlocked scar, but havent used it much.
ram_dante said:
In the end it all comes down to your skill set, if you are really good at G36c then go ahead and stick to it..But it wouldn't hurt to give the other weapons a try, who knows they might be better for you!

^^ Yeah me to, was being a prey to the SV98, thats why decided to work a bit on recon and get one for myself.

but no point really I am terrible with aiming down a high powered scope !!!

I actually find people with the F2000 or whatever going kill bill on me....I dont even get a chance to fire of too many shots in those face to face encounters.....anyway I have done a bit with the scar, so I can continue with that as well. I like the INRV attachment, makes it easier. I dont like the long range scopes, as they are pretty much useless for me as of now...what do you guys prefer.

I generally like close combat type maps, specially the alleyway area in the bazaar..

For a player like me, its better if I get guidance for a gun from an expert :)... Wont mind using suggested guns..

Aman27deep said:
Play with a gun which you like. Everyone has their choices. One guy's fav might be other's least fav.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

yes the guy which has shown a CM PUNK :eek:hyeah: in his profile pic uses this :mad:

Yeah alleyway is really the best place for a fire fight.. I prefer G36C with Infrared vision :p and a tactical light :tongue:
mav2000 said:
I actually find people with the F2000 or whatever going kill bill on me....I dont even get a chance to fire of too many shots in those face to face encounters.....anyway I have done a bit with the scar, so I can continue with that as well. I like the INRV attachment, makes it easier. I dont like the long range scopes, as they are pretty much useless for me as of now...what do you guys prefer.

I generally like close combat type maps, specially the alleyway area in the bazaar..

mav2000 said:
I like the INRV attachment, makes it easier. I dont like the long range scopes, as they are pretty much useless for me as of now...what do you guys prefer.

It seems to me you are much suited for Call of duty, where its all about corridors and close quarter shootout! :p

I choose my attachments based on the map and mode I play, and yeah Irnv is pretty useful in maps where its difficult to spot people.. Although it should be nerfed a bit, as people might tend to over use it!
Assault class weapons are more powerful than Engineer class weapons.Based on my recent deaths, it looks like F2000 packs quite a punch.I am still on my way to unlock the AEK971.

^^ To each his own. Everyone has a favorite and the ones they hate being shot at by...its all a part of the fun :)

Some hate INVR, some hate the tactical light, some hate the snipers, some hate the bot....As EA said it right long long ago: "Its in the game."

using the Kh2002 with the IRNV scope right now. Improved m KD a lot with that.

My fav scopes are acog and irnv for assault. and the 12x scope for recon. Not being engineer or support much.

My fav weapons has been SV98, kh2002, aek-971.

Now working up to m98B.

Hopefully they will fix that flashlight soon. Other than that irnv is OP :clap: . I use it even on firestorm.

ram_dante said:
[...] Am a gun whore love to test every weapon..:p [...]

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/PhotonAttack/weapons/282108477/pc/ me too :p

Aman27deep said:
Played with DigitalDude. You've improved a lot ^^

:eek:hyeah:

chiragsthakur said:
So you mean I should stop using G36C :( and get on with one of those mentioned ??[...]

c'mon man after using almost all weapons for quite sometime, I find nothing has any special advantage. understand each weapon's recoil, rof and range then stick with what you are comfortable according to map and situation. scar-h has more damage but it has the biggest recoil, but if you can control recoil and practice to burst fire, then it is deadly. it also has small ammo capacity, even F2000 has small ammo capacity and with it's high rof it will run out of ammo very soon. if you dont have good accuracy, even before killing a person you may need to reload :p

and as an engi concentrate more on taking out vehicles than infantry :cool2:

_

Back