Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Hahahaha... absolutely true... I used to feel that I cant fly a jet in that map but now you have cleared what the prob is :)
DigitalDude said:
I suggest that noshahar canals be renamed as bermuda triangle... the jet stalls soooo many times for no fking reason :mad:

_

Earned a lot of points playing 3 on 3 in kharg island with you and devesh.... ;)

chiragsthakur said:
Hahahaha... absolutely true... I used to feel that I cant fly a jet in that map but now you have cleared what the prob is :)

Earned a lot of points playing 3 on 3 in kharg island with you and devesh.... ;)

also too much mist and fog can't see anything from jet unless spotted.

before that it was firestorm map, I was driving IFVs, jeeps and hiding from other tanks and devesh's rpgs :p whenever these too left a flag after capping it I got there :p

_

chiragsthakur said:

hehe, But there was lot of running in that map. In yesterdays match strange thing happened, WE were playing "operation filestorm" map(correct the name of map if i am wrong) in conquest mode. I was trying to go to E flag to conquer it. Suddenly i see "photon attack" come in face. I tried to shoot him, emptied my whole magazine. In the mean time he also emptied his whole magazine on me. There was no damage done to anyone. :SThen we reloaded and emptied our magazine again. Again no damage done either of us. Then i reloaded for the second time and tried to shoot him, he got hit. And he died.

here are the results of that game.:cool2:

wluntu.jpg

Didnt die at all in this game.:D

There are still some glitches in the game.

Yeah yeah right.. it was operation firestorm... Photon killed me first, then I was driving a tank and I saw two enemies, had a shot at them and to my surprise I killed both at once and one of them was Photon bhai... :clap:

I was asking photon and some other enemy member (name was ga****ph*** - embarassing to pronounce it ;)) to distribute points without war... :eek:hyeah:, but they didnt listen to my proposal.

Are my stats seen in the image you have shared above?? I am unable to see it here.

chiragsthakur said:
Yeah yeah right.. it was operation firestorm... Photon killed me first, then I was driving a tank and I saw two enemies, had a shot at them and to my surprise I killed both at once and one of them was Photon bhai... :clap:

I was asking photon and some other enemy member (name was ga****ph*** - embarassing to pronounce it ;)) to distribute points without war... :eek:hyeah:, but they didnt listen to my proposal.

Are my stats seen in the image you have shared above?? I am unable to see it here.

^yes.. u scored 8302 points in the game with 7 kills and 3 deaths. And i scored 7955 points 13 kills to 0 deaths.:)

guess u captured more flags and destroyed more vehicles in tank while i was running around trying to find enemies to kill.:)

Yeah true, you were a road runner.... I brought the tank a couple of times in front of you to give you a lift :p but you were busy in running... Tank is my favourite vehicle in BF3 :D
devesh38 said:
^yes.. u scored 8302 points in the game with 7 kills and 3 deaths. And i scored 7955 points 13 kills to 0 deaths.:)

guess u captured more flags and destroyed more vehicles in tank while i was running around trying to find enemies to kill.:)

BlitzCraig said:
I was named aim king? are you serious... I didnt kill anyone..

Your accuracy was highest i.e. % of number of bullets hitting the enemy to the number of bullets fired. You were playing sniper in recon i suppose. Usually snipers have highest Aim percentage.

Yea mostly you will find me on the BF3 India servers from 7-8pm onwards, once im back from work. Yesterday was probably the worst day in BF3 so far. I couldnt kill anyone:mad:, i finally resorted to destroying enemy vehicles!:hap2:

haha!! definitely lag and glitches take a lot of fun out of this game :mad:

btw if not for xerogenx, who was on a mission to bring my jet & heli down, I would have been just flying all the while instead of running around in vehicles :p was also trying to cap flags with heli but xero made sure no one was in air.

_

DigitalDude said:

btw if not for xerogenx, who was on a mission to bring my jet & heli down, I would have been just flying all the while instead of running around in vehicles :p was also trying to cap flags with heli but xero made sure no one was in air.

_

LOL.. Stinger ftw. Sometimes it locks through buildings and trees!!

DigitalDude said:

_

Try repairing your install for lag issues. Fixed it for me, twice. Both times my game crashed while changing in-game video settings, thereafter I faced lag issues but repairing install did the trick.

goint to hit 100 Pages of BattleField 3 very soon, goes to show the level of interest it has generated and how much people are loving it.

Note: I started MW3 and switched it off in 10 minutes, same old same old. It'll have to wait till all the other kickass games UC3, Skyrim, Batman get completed.

Got pawned last evening and night, big time....anyway I guess since this is my first time into multiplayer games I have a learning curve to go through.

quixand said:
goint to hit 100 Pages of BattleField 3 very soon, goes to show the level of interest it has generated and how much people are loving it.

Note: I started MW3 and switched it off in 10 minutes, same old same old. It'll have to wait till all the other kickass games UC3, Skyrim, Batman get completed.

20-30 more pages will be added when the back to karkand expansion map pack releases.

Back