Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

artattak

Disciple
Apr 24, 2012
Hey guys, a noob question. Flipkart has the BF3 premium listed as forthcoming item for 3200 bucks. I already have the standard BF3 DVD which i bought from FK. So can i uninstall the game and sell the standard dvd? Will the other person be able to install and play the game with the same Key? If yes then i can get the boxed premium edition :) otherwise its too heavy in size to download on my sulky internet connection.

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
Hey guys, a noob question. Flipkart has the BF3 premium listed as forthcoming item for 3200 bucks. I already have the standard BF3 DVD which i bought from FK. So can i uninstall the game and sell the standard dvd? Will the other person be able to install and play the game with the same Key? If yes then i can get the boxed premium edition :) otherwise its too heavy in size to download on my sulky internet connection.

You need the base version to run dlcs

DigitalDude

Skilled
Apr 20, 2008
Chennai
* the other person wont be able to transfer the game to his EA account from your EA account. so it can't be sold.
* yes it include's the base version. even if you get it you still need to download the DLCs.

got sniped by a g17 handgun at 300 M...i guess that sums it up...
sums up what :p

_

artattak

Disciple
Apr 24, 2012
* the other person wont be able to transfer the game to his EA account from your EA account. so it can't be sold.
* yes it include's the base version. even if you get it you still need to download the DLCs.

sums up what :p

_

Thanks. Seems like i'll have to be content playing the base version after-all.

kool_fre

Disciple
Dec 9, 2007
Hello guys
I am thinking of buying Battlefield 3 for Online Gaming. How is it ? Are there good servers with good pings?
Please let me know. :)

Aug 29, 2011
Vadodara
Hello guys
I am thinking of buying Battlefield 3 for Online Gaming. How is it ? Are there good servers with good pings?
Please let me know. :)

Battlefield 3 is great you will not regret the decision
As for pings it depends on your ISP
There are 4-5 Indian servers and many Singapore servers
Following are the IP address of the servers

Indian: 49.50.124.229
Singapore: 216.185.109.70

Use CMD to check pings

Link to some most played on servers
D-INDIANS METRO 24/7

Ulags

Disciple
Oct 25, 2011
My best bet would be get the base version in origin for 750 bucks. get Armored Kill alone for 600 rs! Spending 1500rs for Premium is a real steal! But at 2600 its not worth! And I agree with DigitalDude, i never play CQ and B2K.. The only map i play in these DLCs is gulf of oman! Since you already have the base game, just get the AK for 600 bucks and wait for AM and EG.. After all, after AK is released, there will be very few servers with B2K and CQ!

kool_fre

Disciple
Dec 9, 2007
My best bet would be get the base version in origin for 750 bucks. get Armored Kill alone for 600 rs! Spending 1500rs for Premium is a real steal! But at 2600 its not worth! And I agree with DigitalDude, i never play CQ and B2K.. The only map i play in these DLCs is gulf of oman! Since you already have the base game, just get the AK for 600 bucks and wait for AM and EG.. After all, after AK is released, there will be very few servers with B2K and CQ!

Dude, where to get the base BF3 version for Rs.750? I cant find it cheaper than Rs.1200