Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Guys , i am ordering this game from Flipkart. Just need info regarding which version to go for. Is Premium worth for ~3.4k?

Also i have come across that after installing , there's an additional 6GB of data to be downloaded from Origin. Can somebody please enlighten me what exactly is this? New to online gaming :)

Premium for 3.4k isnt worth. Rather buy any one dlc in future after seeing its gameplay. Basic maps are too good anyways. Just buy a normal version for now. This 6 gb data are updates that are required to be downloaded n installed to play the game. Or else u will be suffering frequent disconnection issues.

^^well....am seeing noobs doing that...i mean how frustrating it is when you see bunch of guys with T88 LMG and scope clearing Operation firestorm?
even the cranes are not safe....
and the suppression effect is effingly bad...it was better before the patch...

^^well....am seeing noobs doing that...i mean how frustrating it is when you see bunch of guys with T88 LMG and scope clearing Operation firestorm?

In recent months the influx of noobs has increased, all they know is spamming a T88 or M249 with extended mag, idiots

In recent months the influx of noobs has increased, all they know is spamming a T88 or M249 with extended mag, idiots

All pro's are some or the other day "noobs" when they first enter in the FPS era scene and only BF3 has such a responce till now that so much of "newbs" are inflowing in the game till date ...i mean after a whole year of it's release.Telling it from my past experience with this game :p

How did you do that? It says AK Unreleased for me!
he is talking about the patch :p

in operation firestorm? are you kidding me? just run a fking tank over them.

and exactly how you do that when u r under the almighty "suppression" effect?
admit it.....they are noobs...and dice has f***ked up....
if you can't counter a rambo noob, admit it, the noob is you.

_

oops my bad!! Anyway do you think the attackers in Rush are overpowered because of AC130?

Not really, the AC 130 flies in a pre-ordained flight-path so shooting it after it does 1 -->2 (maximum) passes should be possible with an Apache / a Mi-25 / 28 OR A-10 / SU-25 (depending on which faction you are in).

ALPHA17 i think you didnt know the rules of AK rush! Everytime
i) the attackers gets the AC130.
ii) we can spawn on AC130 and paradrop right infront of the mcoms
iii) everytime the defending team takes out the AC130, it again spawns to the attackers right in the centre of battlefield!

I feel its very biased! the only thing we can do is continuously take out AC130 with air support while the ground forces defend which is highly impossible (it takes some 8 hits to disable the ac130, and it has flares too)

oops my bad!! Anyway do you think the attackers in Rush are overpowered because of AC130?
thats what the PS3 guys say till now. it seems the situation is pretty bad in consoles. for us PC guys it might not be that bad as there will be more people with the stingers/iglas. we will have to wait and see.

but anyway this week or next week probably a server side patch is coming to increase the spawn time for the AC-130. so that might address the problem a bit.
Gustav Halling » Upcoming #BF3 Armored Kill update

_

Back