Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Servers to Play on

hyperknight

Disciple
Can somebody please put up a list of online servers where our fellow TE community members play? Asian/European/American servers.

I cannot go through 18 pages of the BC2 Initial Impressions topic to search which servers our community play on.

As people put up the servers they play on, I will edit my post and put it up here on the first post of this topic.

Thanks!

EDIT #1:

Thank you jc36lect3r for the first bit of help:

Singapore/Thailand Servers which give him 100-150 ping.

1. Ensure your copy is fully patched.

2. Go to server browser.

3. Select PunkBuster checkbox, leave all the others unchecked.

4. In the search box, type Fragnetics. This is case sensitive. Do not press enter.

5. A list of Fragnetics servers will show up. Click the dropdown arrow beside the server

names and select Add to Favourites.

6. In the search box, type SALUZI. Add to fav.

7. In the search box, type MBT. Add to fav.

8. In the search box, type UO. Add to fav.

NOTE: People have been recently saying that these Singapore/Thailand servers no longer allow players from other countries to join in. So you may be kicked out of these servers a few seconds after joining in.

EDIT #2:

I did a bit of research myself and found 3 Pakistan Servers here

Don't select Punkbuster (meaning have it disabled in your server search)

Search for Xtreme Gamerz (case sensitive) - it should show you 2 servers

Search for i3D.net - 1 server should show up

Just found these servers, I will be testing them out shortly.

Yep, much needed thread. I have about 5-6 servers added which show about 100 to 150 ping. Since you cannot add a server directly to favourites, please do the following:

1. Ensure your copy is fully patched.

2. Go to server browser.

3. Select PunkBuster checkbox, leave all the others unchecked.

4. In the search box, type Fragnetics. This is case sensitive. Do not press enter.

5. A list of Fragnetics servers will show up. Click the dropdown arrow beside the server

names and select Add to Favourites.

6. In the search box, type SALUZI. Add to fav.

7. In the search box, type MBT. Add to fav.

8. In the search box, type UO. Add to fav.

All of the above are Singapore and Thailand servers which have decent ping and good players, and most importantly, almost no hackers. In my 2 weeks of playing, I have only come across 1 aimbotter and he was subsequently banned. The admins there take their job seriously.

I play on ATIClan.......... It is based in Chicago and I get pings in the range of 450 or so, but I can never see any lag in my gameplay. Good players. No aimbots and such. In the past month I have come across only 2 or 3 people who I had to stab 3 times in their faces and get myself killed in the process!!!!!!!!!! They were banned of course...

There are some UK and Japanese servers which come up occasionally and give a ping of 200, you can get them by doing a full server search and sorting them by ping.

....for me only the Fragnetics ones are wotking lately, am I doing something worng?
I cant seem to connect to any others mentioned. They are in my Favourites list but I cant seem to ping them or get stats or connect to them...?
Any more available?

How much does it cost to have a dedicated server going? Don't we have enough gamers in the indian community to keep it going?

Australia has about 250 servers :(

I guess one way would be search for servers in Australia, Singapore and other neighbouring countries from Game Tracker and add them in favourites. One time lengthy process, but then you would have all them in your fav list and can pick whichever shows the lowest ping.

Actually, all the Fragnetics servers are working for me. I dont understand why people are getting kicked outta the servers (as mentioned on the other BC2 thread).

I'm actually having a harder time with the stupid bug that automatically shuts down my BC2 and goes straight to desktop :(

Yeah , Even though many Fragnetics/Saluzi servers have turned to the DARK side. I have yet to find a shortage of slots.

There is plenty for everyone :D

during beta days i used to get servers with 60ms ping........... but now nothing below 180ms ping.......

Update : Getting Kicked from Fragnetics Servers................. Does anyone know others low ping servers other than above......??

Back