Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Servers to Play on

Create our server? You mean rent a server maybe.

I don't know if any Indian server rentals are offering servers that can run BC2.

If there is, we can rent a server for a nominal monthly rental.

well i was kinda thinking v-street or gamerzone india.... cause fragnetics is a mofo b1tch that doesn't let Indian people join... (they do it in CSS and TF2 too..) and why play with 90+ ping... makes no sense, if we're renting shouldn't it be a lower pinged server?

Vstreet doesn't provide BC2. Yet.

Maybe a petition for including BC2 is in order.

What are the other server providers in India?

The problem is Indian server providers will run too many instances on one server so even if you get say 50-70 ping, you will still lag or have rubberbanding ingame.

i searched at inox and emami both, they had the ps3 and the 360 version but not the PC, so sucky people. >.< dunno where to find it now.. sigh

OH guys <3 thanks a lot but i managed to travel 20km in search for it and managed to get it at a planet m like FAR away from my place (really far), just installed and updated, and playeed 2 games :p

pelase add me people :

reyez

thanks a ton!

Still can't seem to find either the saluzi or fragnetics server...and I've tried whats mentioned right here too..

Whats the deal with punkbuster? Do I need it running in the background when I run the game?? I've played on a couple of european servers and even with 250-300msish ping..it doesn't seem unplayable.

The search is case sensitive, so try searching for SALUZI or Fragnetics.

And yes, punkbuster runs in the background as a service.

Back