Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

The F12 part was the most boring. I don't know if its because the car brings nothing new to the table, but he had nothing really new to say about the car.
Plus he's getting a bit repetitive :
1. he's always acting excited about the speed of dual-clutch transmissions when they've been around for a while now
2. the last couple of Ferraris had already shifted the controls onto the steering wheel
3. and the funny face thing in an open cockpit car has also lost its novelty

The taxi thing could've been fun, but it was so visibly staged with the way they were knocking out cars that could have easily won. The funny thing is the freestyle runners were the most interesting part on a car show :p

The F12 part was very boring and it was a pity really as i love the car. The huayra one done last season by hammond was a lot better and did due respect to the car.
The taxi race was the only exciting part in an otherwise dud episode.

I didn't Expect a Ambassador would beat all the Taxi's. All the cars were badly damaged except Indian Ambassador.
It was Good Race though.

s20e03 : one of the best episodes of the season so far.

no artifacts.

wonderful roads of spain .

the last race was quiet good

8/10

Third episode was entertaining. I Liked the Spain Airport. Simply Beautiful. :D
oh yeah.. BBC's Sherlock lead Presence was a surprise. ;)

It was interesting though wasnt it? Never ever seen a ghost country like that. Some of the flats looked top top class but didn't have any occupants.
Spain have been severely hit financially.

Much better than the last episode. Just wish the interview was a bit shorter.

Jeremy really looked old in this episode. Was it the haircut or the attire?

E04 - 8/10. The hovercraft part was bloody brilliant. However, I am wondering whether those people in the restaurant (who got sprayed a lot by the hoverwan) are going to complain :p

Episode 5 - Another So-So episode. So forgettable I have forgotten most of it already.

Top Gear 24 hour endurance race challenge - Fantastic episode with only 1 thing wrong - Richard Hammond.

Except being a clown what does Richard do?
Jeremy is arrogant but fun to watch. James is likeable. Richard is just a looney.

Back