Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

Was a good episode. The Skoda Yeti review and the Porsche, beetle segment was good. Stigs quite thin and tall. Maybe it is Tiff Needel. Whoever it is he's doing a great job.

Season 16 Episode 2 - 6/10 -- contained footage from topgear's earlier england vs australia ashes episode (aired in australia last october). Bottom line not a very good episode. Also the road test of the Ferrari 599 GTO was so-so. However the next episode will be a blast! More details on it here later.

sunny27 said:
Season 16 Episode 2 - 6/10 -- contained footage from topgear's earlier england vs australia ashes episode (aired in australia last october). Bottom line not a very good episode. Also the road test of the Ferrari 599 GTO was so-so. However the next episode will be a blast! More details on it here later.
Though i loved the look on the face of hammond when he drove the supercharged van.. :eek:hyeah:

sunny27 said:
On the contrary, I found the ep quite amusing. The races.. and the 599 GTO :O it was actually bonkers...

Oh Im liking the new season..Pity just watched only a few seasons in the 15th season....and BSNL 3G has got nuts these days.

Need some Top Gear help :D

Anybody in New Delhi/NCR can share his Top Gear Seasons...Im ready to drive to any corner to get it :)

PS : Wouldn't mind some seasons too..Im running out of it these days :|

Season 16 Episode 3 - 9/10 -- The trio head to Albania to test three luxury cars(Rolls Royce Ghost, Mercedes and a Bentley-which is a Zastava Yugo) and decide which one of these cars would most suit the Albanian Mafia. Jeremy drives the Subaru Cosworth WRX, Volvo Polestar C30 and the Ford Focus RS500 and Jonathan Ross is the star in the reasonably priced car.

Good Episode with loads of laughs!

^^That is what even i was thinking. How do you guys watch it so quickly. I think it will be up by 5am. Wake up early download and watch before going to work/college??

rss feeds. set filters for your favourite shows and have everything as soon as it is released.
Try to use the feeds from better sites which are updated frequently.

watched it :)

7/10

i though do not understand the logic of featuring cars which are sold out or not in production anymore :S

and whats the case for the bentley ?:S

JC was being sarcastic about Bentley. The torrent of the standard definition version of the episode shows up on Finalgear's website at 3 AM exactly on Monday and the 720p version shows up at 5 AM.

Back