Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

This was so much better than the last weeks episode. Jonathan Ross was fun and the Bank robbery getaway was too good.

Next weeks episode features the Pagani Zonda R. Cant wait for that

I thought it was an ok episode. not over the top. i would give it a 7/10.

why did bentley pull out? any info on that?

Top Gear -- Series 16 -- Episode 4 = 8/10

The trio buy second hand BMW 3series four seater convertibles and face a number of challenges. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are the stars in the reasonably priced Kia Ce'ed. Jeremy tests the Pagani Zonda R.

Decent episode. Nothing over the top. News, BMW challenge was ok. Didn't quite get the helium gas part. Zonda R review was good.

Next week

The presenters tackle the traffic chaos snowy weather causes in Britain, and hit upon a solution involving a combine harvester, some rudimentary engineering skills and a trip to Norway. Jeremy Clarkson tests the Audi RS5 and the BMW M3, and a surprising guest gets behind the wheel of the Reasonably Priced Car.

There will be ONLY 6 episodes in this season(not counting the 2 specials). Today's episode is the second last episode and the one next sunday would be the last episode.

Cant believe this season is coming to an end already.

Feb 27 episode is something to watch out for.

Jeremy Clarkson gets behind the wheel of a Jaguar XJ - and tries to outrun the rotation of the Earth. Elsewhere, James May travels to America to drive Nasa's latest Space Exploration Vehicle, and Richard Hammond tests two of the most famous supercars of the 1980s - the Porsche 959 and the Ferrari F40. Last in the series.

sunny27 said:
what do you mean by renewed? BBC has the rights to the programme and the name of the show.

I meant will they shoot another season? There was speculation S16 is going to be the last..

sunny27 said:
Season 16 - Episode 5 -- 8/10 -- I love Amber!!
W00t me waiting to get home. The 720P torrent was having meh speeds in the morning :|

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I :heart: Amber Heard.. the Dominator was not that funny :|

Back