Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

thats cooooool
i hope they buy an Ambassador, a Fiat/ Padmini, & a Contessa or jonga/jeep, or all of them buy a second hand Tata Nano, a brand new one slightly overshoots their usual 1500 UK pounds

I don't know where they'll start, buy I think they might end it at Delhi race track.
Or start at Cochin, Pondy, Chennai , ooty , Bangalore, Mumbai, goa ....or just complete a round on the Golden Quadrilateral. :p

Haddock said:
I don't know where they'll start, buy I think they might end it at Delhi race track.

Or start at Cochin, Pondy, Chennai , ooty , Bangalore, Mumbai, goa ....or just complete a round on the Golden Quadrilateral. :p

they wont go around the easiest way for sure(the golden quadrilateral).

they might be challenging themselves, so ladakh should be in their tourney.

Guy! Keep your eyes and ears open for clues about where they end up shooting I would love to go visit them while shooting! Would be epic to meet them!!!!

Clarkson: Powered Up DVD is getting released on Nov 7. Look who Clarkson has teamed up to find the most exciting car of the year. No its not the stig, Its Karun Chandhok :S

vojpx.jpg

Yeah the Top Gear thread on Team bhp has mentioned sightings of the team and a convoy of vintage cars

hey anyone saw the new Mahindra XUV 500? i saw it yday in mumbai-surat highway... looks cool... hope its other features too r good enuf...

Hi! All of the pc games fans! We have recently launched a series of Diablo 3 services.we promise that we will deliver the gold in 24 hours. If you want to know further ,please go to Diablo 3 Gold, Cheap diablo gold And if you have any question in your shopping process, please contact our online support as soon as possible,we should try our best to service you a happy shopping here

Back