Video Benq LCD TV is it good to buy and how is the service

i am buying five (5) for these 37inch lcds of benq wanted to know are they really worth the price and how is the service record of benq please advise
WILL BUY IT IN 10 DAYS SO PLEASE ADVICE
THE REASON FOR ME BUYING THIS IS ONLY FOR MY OFFICE PRESENTATION, VIDEO CONFERENCE,ETC .PURELY FOR OFFICE USE IN SHORT. BENQ model number- SD3731
Specs
MODEL SD3731
Panel Size 37" - A grade
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Aspect Ratio 16:9
HD Full HD
Brightness 500
Dynamic Contrast -
Static Panel Contrast 2500:1
Response Time 6.5ms
Viewing Angle 178°
HDMI 2
Senseye Tech yes
Speaker Output 8W + 8W
Surround Effect SRS TSXT
MRP 44999

Let me know about the service as i am very concered about it .
Thanks in advance

I saw this side by side with a Samsung and a Sony and there was definitely a difference in the quality of the picture. The Benq had slightly washed out colors and more grains as compared to either the Samsung or the Sony. But for a office purpose where movies and fast motion is not a requirement, this will be a great choice based on the price. Good value for money even at home.

vinayaga said:
I saw this side by side with a Samsung and a Sony and there was definitely a difference in the quality of the picture. The Benq had slightly washed out colors and more grains as compared to either the Samsung or the Sony. But for a office purpose where movies and fast motion is not a requirement, this will be a great choice based on the price. Good value for money even at home.

Thanks for your suggestion and I also agree that in office you don’t require a high end TV but it should be good looking and presentable for office.
One more thing will this TV be good for video conference as well as after six months I will buy video conference product also for it.
Lastly please tell me how the service which is very important is.

arjun123 said:
eBay India: New BenQ SD3731 37" LCD TV Full HD 1Year WRTY Bill (item 220543096399 end time 18-Feb-2010 16:05:51 IST)

This one, right?

I am also planning to get this but CR of 2500:1 and brightness of 500 cd/m2 are holding me back.
yes this is the tv, on ebay it is for 30969 with bill and warranty. is it good to buy from ebay this product also suggust as the seller had 3500+ rating and he is from mumbai too. ?

arjun123 said:
This one, right?

I am also planning to get this but CR of 2500:1 and brightness of 500 cd/m2 are holding me back.

If this is static contrast ratio then it's not bad..
The overly inflated (rather seemingly) high numbers of the CR in several other models advertised are DCRs which actually have no relation to this ..

This model is available in Croma stores.. have you tried it out?

kunalthesarkar said:
Thanks for your suggestion and I also agree that in office you don’t require a high end TV but it should be good looking and presentable for office.
One more thing will this TV be good for video conference as well as after six months I will buy video conference product also for it.
Lastly please tell me how the service which is very important is.
yes this is the tv, on ebay it is for 30969 with bill and warranty. is it good to buy from ebay this product also suggust as the seller had 3500+ rating and he is from mumbai too. ?
This model is available in croma for 29990/- under exchange for 21" Tv. But if you bargain you can get without exchange. yes contrast ratio
of 2500:1 is real not dynamic. PQ with good DVD is not bad. service of benq IT product is also good. I think service will be given by their IT division. The panel is future proof as it is Full HD.

without exhcange croma is giving for rs32990 they said this is the best they can give me the price is final. if u have any other sources for benq do let me know

Is the Benq SK3731 listed on ebay today any good? I think the contrast ratio on this model is 3000:1 as against SD3731 with a ratio 2500:1. I am not able to get a lower priced 37" Full HD LCD TV in the market.

Back