Berger express painting - peeling issues

The reason already is obvious , maybe they did not let it dry or applied thick coat. It has been humid but sunny everyday only today it got cloudy. It is very mentally draining to get this all done, there are people everywhere in your house, there is dust, noise, no peace , you endure it for 4 days expecting things to get better and then this happens. I live with my mother who is a heart patient and 70 years old, more than money its the inconvenience of getting work done that is the problem.

The reason already is obvious , maybe they did not let it dry or applied thick coat. It has been humid but sunny everyday only today it got cloudy. It is very mentally draining to get this all done, there are people everywhere in your house, there is dust, noise, no peace , you endure it for 4 days expecting things to get better and then this happens. I live with my mother who is a heart patient and 70 years old, more than money its the inconvenience of getting work done that is the problem.
That's precisely the reason, I dread getting white wash or masons work done at home. Can't stand that bloody dust and kir kir below feet...
As you have already put your neck in, just hang in there and be vigilant with them
All the best

What was previous colour? Was it luster (oil-bound)? It's not worth to sand it down as in the olden days this colour was laced with lead. However, if you apply 2 layers of wall primer on it then the wall gets ready for any new colour.

Can't stand that bloody dust and kir kir below feet...
Same here. For last couple of works I hanged an exhaust fan to window where work is taking place. It has worked brilliantly. Now, I'd never do homework without exhaust fan.

They have removed paint coating from areas where the coating was loose, they have applied primer and after this will apply putty and then apply paint coat.

Please don't go through this right now. This is completely wrong season to get the painting done. Only solution would be to rent a dehumidifier and run it in the room so that the putty, primer and paint dries completely.

If you compare there service with local guys what is the extra cost you are paying (considering a painter charges 600INR per day now a days). I am assuming you paid extra for good service but turned out it was a complete waste.

Please don't go through this right now. This is completely wrong season to get the painting done. Only solution would be to rent a dehumidifier and run it in the room so that the putty, primer and paint dries completely.
Had to get it done, as per them there will be no issues now, lets see..
If you compare there service with local guys what is the extra cost you are paying (considering a painter charges 600INR per day now a days). I am assuming you paid extra for good service but turned out it was a complete waste.
It would be a little expensive, around 15%.

Last edited:
You can get a free inspection and qoute from them and many other smilar services are available, qoute varies based on condition of the walls and the paint used.

Back