Monitors Best 19-20 Inch monitor for Architect

Friends Please suggest be a good monitor for architect within 8k. Autocadd and photoshop would be done on that.

Do i need a DVI Port for the same

Thanks in Advance

If accurate colour reproduction is required ,then avoid getting a TN panel LCD . Dell 2209WA is a e-ips panel which is better in terms of colour reproduction, viewing angles etc. but it is above 14-15k .

Otherwise get a 19" DELL E1909W/WFP (TN-panel).It is around 7-kish and should serve your purpose too :).

Hi Piyush!!! i am using a Viewsonic 19incher VG1921WM-2 since past one year, works fine...use Autocad, PS & 3D max on it no issues. Working hours 10hrs+ per day...you should get that right under the 8k mark...i guess so not very sure....but if budget permits got for the Dell IPS panel...really nice....

Well,I wn't suggess a ViewSonic LCD,their A.S.S isn't that great

so might wanna stay away from viewsonic

Try samsung 2033SW - Rs 7.4K

Samsung/AOC have topclass A.S.S

Not sure abt DELL but also a really nice choice

You need lots of vertical space, so don't get a widescreen monitor. Since you are not doing graphics work but only design work, I don't think you need accurate color reproduction, reasonably good color reproduction will be enough for the task.

Dell ultrasharp 20" would be the best option, if you can get one (by luck). Otherwise, viewsonic or samsung lcds having aspect ratio 4:3 or 5:4 are the only options you have within your budget.

If you buy a widescreen lcd, then ensure that it has pivot ability, that means you can rotate the screen and increase the vertical space.

My suggestion is get a wall moutable videocon 720p 19" Tv for about 9k and connect your comp to it instead of buying a standalone monitor though there is no DVI which could be a predicament

Thanks guys for the Suggestions.

I think i would be going for Samsung 2033SW as A.S.S is good and i cant get Dell in one day. Its a 21.5" monitor and I would be going for Widescreen as other choices are nt so gr8.

Back