Best 55/65" OLED TV

Do not buy ANDROID TV. They are crap.
Care to explain?
I own an Android TV from Hisense for past 3 years. Supports DV, HDR, ARC even detects and plays my 2TB HDD. Picture quality won't win any prizes, but a decent one. Audio is decent. What else do you think are bad to avoid Android TVs?

I need 2 tvs. I am interested in Hisense 55 inch oled and Acer 43 inch.
Has anyone used these ?
Oled will be used mostly for gaming and movies. Acer will be used mostly for dish tv, movies and occasional gaming.

Hisense 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart IPS QLED TV 55U7H (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/cB2MtPM

Acer 109 cm (43 inches) I Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV AR43AR2851UDFL (Black) https://amzn.eu/d/0mXPBTW
That hisense is not an OLED, it's a qled. Also it's not a good one, the older u6g is probably better and there are also other good options from vu.

I bought LG G2 2 months back. Costed me 1.14L , 55" - It is amazing and with evo panel. Feel free to ask anything.
how did you score the G2 for so less? its MSRP is way higher than this, I was looking into C2/C3 and their prices are crazy here. I have seen so many peeps buying LG TVs at steep discounts but never find such deals myself

how did you score the G2 for so less? its MSRP is way higher than this, I was looking into C2/C3 and their prices are crazy here. I have seen so many peeps buying LG TVs at steep discounts but never find such deals myself
LG OLEDs go cheaper mostly during Diwali sales only. I bought LG B2 65 last year for 1.5L during Diwali.

Bought LG C2 48 for 96k with 4 years of warranty. Using it for Office work as a Monitor, gaming via PS5 and PC.

The thing about OLED burn in, I think the issue only happens if you use very high OLED brightness all the time. My brother bought LG OLED55B7T model, bought in 2017 running great till now, but his friend bought the 65 inch model at the same time, he developed these burn in issue, I suspect because he used high brightness all the time. The static image thing also plays a role but I feel the high brightness is the one that triggers it.

I always buy TV's during or around diwali sales. Thats when I can get the lowest price. August - October is the best time to buy electronics in India.

Also, sometime it depends upon the location. Though, as a rule of thumb, offline sales are hard to beat during festivals in NCR

I always buy TV's during or around diwali sales. Thats when I can get the lowest price. August - October is the best time to buy electronics in India.

Also, sometime it depends upon the location. Though, as a rule of thumb, offline sales are hard to beat during festivals in NCR
Ah, so basically call around to offline dealers during Diwali time? I'll keep that in mind, I really wanna grab a C3 this time

Back