Best All Rounder Phone upto 14k!!

even i am lookin for a phone...but reliance has no good phones only... so thinkin of gettin a gsm phone..

between 6270 n k750i which is the better?

@nikhil.. yes indeed the phone is slower than the 6630, and as for slowing down overtime... it would slow down if you put in lots of stuff in it...as long as you keep the installing stuff minimal it wont slow down.. and no use of getting 6680, its the same as 6681 only has got an addional cam in front for video chat which is useless in INDIA...

@wraith - between 6270 and K750i, its your choice, ther is a big price diffrence in the phones... the 6270 is quite decent, although the slider does get into trouble if used heavly... same is the case with K750i, it gives joystick problem later on...

@nikhil.. yes indeed the phone is slower than the 6630, and as for slowing down overtime... it would slow down if you put in lots of stuff in it...as long as you keep the installing stuff minimal it wont slow down.. and no use of getting 6680, its the same as 6681 only has got an addional cam in front for video chat which is useless in INDIA...
What do you measn by slower than 6630?? In what way??

And dad will be using phone.... I dont think he will install any new softwares and all....

Which has the better cam 6270 or the k750i??
how are the menus on the k750i as good as nokia??

one more thing i wanna ask is how much is the sms memory on the both the phones coz i have 6255 (s40) and it has very low sms memory(maybe just 100)

NIkhil when ur dad wont install any softwares y wont u buy the k750i :p or some other anyways if 6630 loks ugly and u want symbian in tht budget 6681 is the only way to go :) afaik.

6681 IMO. I own it. Its good, mp3 sounds great, looks smart. I never got stability problems. It had never booted up, not even once since sep 05.

How about waiting for N72?

I think it will be placed near 15k for start and then down from there. But that is if you can wait 2-3 months.

and 6681's flash is way more effective than any nokia behind it. And 6630 also lacks camera cover but seems to have the edge in speed.

dad cant wait..... His old 6610 needs to be donated to sis :p ....

Fine then, guess I will let him go ahead and buy 6681... but I am warning him that it does not have any MS Office apps installed like 6630.

Nikhil said:
dad cant wait..... His old 6610 needs to be donated to sis :p ....

Fine then, guess I will let him go ahead and buy 6681... but I am warning him that it does not have any MS Office apps installed like 6630.

Who told u 6681 do not come with MS office apps. Atleast mine came with all the MS Office Apps. Even if u dont get it, I have the MS quickoffice Installer which i can send u for free.:cool2:

Nikhil said:
ok... thanks guys.

He got the 6681. Seems damn cool.... and it already has Quick office.

I told ya :thumb: Have fun. You might have tried the mp3 quality of it (with the included headphones). You will simply love the stereo sound.

Back