Best Bit Torrent client at the moment?

eh??? lol darknight. .its the otherway round!!!

azureus a bigtime mem hog.. but i still use it.. its pretty good.. plus dont wanna shift 60 torrents to utorrent .. that would plain suck!!...

btw. could it happen.. that i could not only import whole torrents but also the paths where they were downloaded to(or seeding from) so i dont have to seed em all individually..

I started with ABC torrents during 2003, than switched to Azureus, and from there on I am using Azureus and all of my friends are also using this client ,it is very good gives u good speed but one minus point is usage of computer memory ... but now I am going to try Utorrent forsure and lets see what I 'll get ...

Kumar said:
After using utorrent for 3 months,im getting back to BC now.BC seems a lot faster and smoother than UT

BC is banned on quite a few torrent trackers. I'm sure there are ways to circumvent it but happy with utorrent. I might try BC on the public trackers sometime to guage the difference between the 2.

super_saiyan said:
did u guys check out the geo positioner in Azureus Latest....superb eye candy...;)

screenshots plz. :)

BC is banned on quite a few torrent trackers. I'm sure there are ways to circumvent it but happy with utorrent. I might try BC on the public trackers sometime to guage the difference between the 2.

That was till version 0.63 IIRC.There is no problem now AFAIK.I use it on 3 different private trackers w/o probs what so ever.

For the interface and plugins...I think Azureus is my favorite. Also the remote admin of Azureus is very good using the webui or another plugin, is a feature that I use widely.... Hence nothing else can beat Azureus as the BT client for me!!

bitlord got some spyware crap nah?? that's what i heard...

you shouldnt ever use any torrent clients advised by the torrent sites.. itsbetter to listen to the users .....:)

i am using bitlord at the moment..and did not find any probs with it...the only thing. is there is lotta and lotta rubbish data dropped..say sumthing like 300-350 mb for 2 gb..file !!!

i tried u torrent but it dsnt work properly with my connection unable to configure it properly !

Back