Best Bit Torrent client at the moment?

chic_magnet

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
eh??? lol darknight. .its the otherway round!!!

azureus a bigtime mem hog.. but i still use it.. its pretty good.. plus dont wanna shift 60 torrents to utorrent .. that would plain suck!!...

btw. could it happen.. that i could not only import whole torrents but also the paths where they were downloaded to(or seeding from) so i dont have to seed em all individually..

dev_jee

Disciple
Sep 3, 2006
I started with ABC torrents during 2003, than switched to Azureus, and from there on I am using Azureus and all of my friends are also using this client ,it is very good gives u good speed but one minus point is usage of computer memory ... but now I am going to try Utorrent forsure and lets see what I 'll get ...

Kumar

Skilled
Feb 23, 2005
After using utorrent for 3 months,im getting back to BC now.BC seems a lot faster and smoother than UT

shirish

Skilled
Feb 3, 2006
Kumar said:
After using utorrent for 3 months,im getting back to BC now.BC seems a lot faster and smoother than UT

BC is banned on quite a few torrent trackers. I'm sure there are ways to circumvent it but happy with utorrent. I might try BC on the public trackers sometime to guage the difference between the 2.

super_saiyan said:
did u guys check out the geo positioner in Azureus Latest....superb eye candy...;)

screenshots plz. :)

Kumar

Skilled
Feb 23, 2005
BC is banned on quite a few torrent trackers. I'm sure there are ways to circumvent it but happy with utorrent. I might try BC on the public trackers sometime to guage the difference between the 2.

That was till version 0.63 IIRC.There is no problem now AFAIK.I use it on 3 different private trackers w/o probs what so ever.

sunbiz_3000

Adept
Apr 25, 2005
www.mavaindia.org
For the interface and plugins...I think Azureus is my favorite. Also the remote admin of Azureus is very good using the webui or another plugin, is a feature that I use widely.... Hence nothing else can beat Azureus as the BT client for me!!

chic_magnet

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
bitlord got some spyware crap nah?? that's what i heard...

you shouldnt ever use any torrent clients advised by the torrent sites.. itsbetter to listen to the users .....:)

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
i am using bitlord at the moment..and did not find any probs with it...the only thing. is there is lotta and lotta rubbish data dropped..say sumthing like 300-350 mb for 2 gb..file !!!

i tried u torrent but it dsnt work properly with my connection unable to configure it properly !