Best of 2005 in TV shows.

what a bs list ... daily show with john stewart is not there , thats the funniest show on TV :eek:hyeah:

Apart from BSG I have just watched arrested development frm the list. BSG is good so am not surprised it at being it No.1 spot, infact the drama in the sci-fi series is any day better then Lost..

Only show which ever came close to it was Firefly which was axed prematurely...

Yep BSG is without doubt the best show on television at the moment. It truely deservs No1 spot. It will be in my top 3 all time best sci-fi shows.

Firefly was also really good. too bad fox killed it. Liked the movie and loved the 1st and only season of firefly.

i personally one more show stargate SG1 deservs place in there in top 10.

saumilsingh said:
serenity was faltoo. han solo meets dynasty.
You are the first person i have seen to say serenity was faltoo.
Everyone to whom i showed that show liked it. It had good stories, plots, one of the better special effects seen on television.
Well charactor of Mal and smugling idea may be similar to han solo and star wars but it was a good show. Story and acting made it a good show. its PR was good, even critics didnt complain about the show. It was economics of the show that killed it.

Aces170 said:
Yeah you like lost.. so figured it out...
LOL but seriously you are the first person.
Lost is even worse crap, I only liked it when I hadn't seen more than the first 4 episodes.

I haven't seen fireflow, maybe people liked things about the show that were taken further in the movie.
But basing myself solely on the movie, serenity was very very boring.

Well if you havent seen the TV season then serenity makes no sense. You dont get the whole idea if you havent seen the firefly. Firefly builds up the charactors that make the serenity and completes the ongoing story in the movie.

I really suggest give it a watch. it will all make sense.

Back