Best P2P Software??

uTorrent is the good choice in my opinion and there are Azureus and BitComet. In which I like Azureus because of its unique features:

1. Specification of maximum upload and download speeds.
2. Encryption support.
3. Peer exchange and magnet URI.
4. Superseeding.
5. Comments and ratings.

I started off with Azureus(now known as Vuze), when to uTorrent and realise that all the features I could possible want were contained in this tiny little program. Which is extra tiny when compared to the unwealdy behemoth of Azureus...

Yeah... Definetly I will prefer uTorrent as it is very light....and is also very...

However The NEW Azures is really beautiful....
And is very good for downloading new videos from it....Morever....you get better download speed as well...in this application...

ive been using utorrent for ages and am very satisfied with it. im very curious about usenet. i dont know anything about it. if someone could please enlighten me.. tia

the one and only uTorrent...........
I haven't used any other thing than torrent much.. but now i will surely find out bcoz my ISP seems like started blocking torrent connections....:(
its very slow on finding the peers now.. no matter which client i use.....

Obviously uTorrent for always.....
However Vuze is better in terms of interface, but then it is a heavy client, however is quite useful to download video from its own link.......

uTorrent however can be used widely with variant features available of tweaking......
One thing I dont know you keep on discussing dc++ hub and IRC , how exactly to download from these I never was able to understand...

himanshuaieee said:
Obviously uTorrent for always.....

However Vuze is better in terms of interface, but then it is a heavy client, however is quite useful to download video from its own link.......

uTorrent however can be used widely with variant features available of tweaking......

One thing I dont know you keep on discussing dc++ hub and IRC , how exactly to download from these I never was able to understand...

Do you know it has a classic/simple view that resembles utorrent !?

Back