Budget 21-30k Best Places to Buy a Computer? Looking for Advice!

shely

Recruit
Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a new computer and I could really use some advice. There are so many options out there, and I'm not sure where to start. What are some of the best places to buy a computer? Should I go for online stores or visit physical shops? I'm looking for something reliable with good customer service. Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

If you are new to online shopping and want to avoid the [post shipping hassles you can opt for amazon or a local shop as people here have mixed exp.s with even trusted online platforms.
I still can suggest Primeabgb.

Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a new computer and I could really use some advice. There are so many options out there, and I'm not sure where to start. What are some of the best places to buy a computer? Should I go for online stores or visit physical shops? I'm looking for something reliable with good customer service. Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
which city are you from?

Visit some trusted online platforms like mdcomputers, vedant, primeabgb, krgkart, computechstore. Usually their prices are legit. For pc parts Amazon's price is high. Then you can visit local shops can cross verify the prices. One benefit with local shops are they offer to assemble your pc. For the first time builder it's very helpful.

DON'T GO For Amazon or Flipkart. Its not that they would be sending you older stock, but a lot of times, the prices are higher than what you can negotiate offline. If you are NOT from Delhi, Mumbai, then you can still try Primeabgb if you are looking for some components that can't be found in your offline shops.

These days online store are better in my opinion as offer cheaper prices, but you will have to be ready to deal with the struggle of shipping times and general delays that might occur. I suggest building a parts list on pc price tracker as they offer a variety of online shops to get a rough idea of what you will get. Since you are on a low budget I suggest you also look on the second hand market for parts facebook marketplace and sites like lebayopc and zoukart seem legit. If you are looking for a pre or custom built modx and bitkart offer reasonable pricing in my opinion.

Back