Best way to use 2Mbps NU?

Here is the proof..........i have uploaded the images.........check it out.For security and personal reasons i have blackened the filenames and data types.........AND THE IMAGES HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED OR PHOTOSHOPED IN ANYWAY EXCEPT FOR BLACKENING THE FILENAMES.........

with all due respect 2 u bro,i have no idea what 5net is :huh: ??????? is it an ISP ?????? or some software ??? plz throw some light on it yaar.........:eek:hyeah:

my ISP is Honesty Imternet Solutions......its quite famous in Bhandup, Mulund areas.........

Still, i feel its definitely not the ISP.........its the software.......that's doing it...................;)

look dude, if the ISP wont allow the speeds, thereis nothing - i mean NOTHING a normal legal software (not the uncapping ones) can do. I think your ISP has excess bandwidth which he is letting you use. Thats all.

cud b possible^o.......yaar.........still,i don't know........anyways i m quite happy with it.............

but there used to b a time when i thought edonkey was the best.......until it was banned.....my friend introduced me to Ares ..........even he told me once used a 128 kbps BW connection and he easily used to get 400KB/s easily on multiple file downloads........Trust me....when I heard it i found it 2 b ridiculous:no:

But it was when i used it i realised he was telling me truth all this time...................

thegamerulez said:
very honest ISP providing honest speeds :D

yeah.......the name is quite unusual and weird:rofl: and i agree with u man.......anyways they haven't cheated me on anything........2 b frank i m quite happy with their service if i m getting what i want..............at such nuclear speeds

Back