Better Prices than JJmehta

Well initially the we were discussing about the prices for the S3 IS, I just got the prices for the DSLR cause Anish asked for it :)

Ok Boys i am going to buy the camera tomorrow for sure, so now please let me know if there are any new cameras i should consider checking out that compete with the

Sony DSC H2 and are better than it, in the same price range. I will be going to Mafsee tomorrow if anybody wants me to find out any rates let me know as well. Cheers!

friedclyde said:
Ok Boys i am going to buy the camera tomorrow for sure, so now please let me know if there are any new cameras i should consider checking out that compete with the

Sony DSC H2 and are better than it, in the same price range. I will be going to Mafsee tomorrow if anybody wants me to find out any rates let me know as well. Cheers!

u buying the DSC H2 ???

if yes or even if no ...then plz find the price of the same for me with and without bill :p ....and a rough idea of the accessories and their pricing as well.

thanks a ton.

Alright boys, I ended up buying the Canon S3IS i picked it up for 22260, this is Camera + 2GB Toshiba SD card + Pouch + Charger Uniross 6 2300 mAh batteries

Ok now Mohit, they do not import the Sony DSC H2 anymore, the only ones available are the Malaysian versions of it. Please note the Malaysion versions are f'ed up. The price is 16250 for the camera standalone. Do not buy a camera made in Malaysia a friend of mine had exchanged his nikkon coolpix that he had got from abroad for an upgrade to record videos with sound his previous one only recorded video. The upgraded camera had a worse picture quality when it was suppose to be one mega pixel more.

Anyway apart from that, the Eos 350D is now 32k and the Sony DSC H5 is 20500

The Shop that i went to Mafsee was very very nice, those guys were very nice and helpful down to earth and spoke a lot and recommended things (but then I dint really need the recommendation after comparing the cameras to such an extent) compared things etc thank u xfactor for letting me know about them

He even told me about how many sales they made in a day what cameras sold more etc haha i had a nice conversation with them.

zhopudey no warranty no bill..........nothing....but they will service your needs or camera free of charge....except parts if anything goes wrong

Hey Friedclyde i have few questions.

1: If u did not get any warrany, then does it not seem better to buy in USA ( I am asking for myself ). Like its 390 USD on Newegg.

2: Also what is the difference between OEM and Retail Cameras ?? Coz the OEM version is priced at very tempting 309 USD.

Josh I have no clue about the OEM version and about purchacisng from newegg i have no clue, there are a lot of members that can help you out with the same

Anish said:
^ Even I was wondering the same.

Its way better to buy from newegg cause you atleast get international Canon service

Canon has no international warranty. If you buy in the US u get local US warranty.

Can anyone tell the noob what is the difference between OEM and Retail versions ??

Does the OEM not have the extras like pack, batteries, Memory card etc ??

Josh i just compared the two links, and the OEM is open box no acessories i guess, like the cables cd etc...... the cd u dont need cable u can get from anywhere it also comes with 4 batteries that are not chargable so its no use....

if this is the only difference and it looks like it u would be better of with the OEM version

i too think its worth going for the OEM at 309$ if there really is no other difference other than the packing and accessories .... awesome price for a S3 IS ....josh get 2 if u can :p

Back