PC Peripherals Beware !! Foul tactics by Mahavir @ lamington road...

That Mahavir which u have mentioned is a strange fellow... Mahavir in the Lane opposite station is pretty decent guy. Run by two brothers...

Plus Primeabgb is trusted source..... rest I have started trying to find the Distributors or main guys from which the CW and Plug n Play by stuff .... i mean they have central guys... like AMD best rates i got from Samvik ... then CM best rates from Acro ... etc ..

works out fine that ways

i had been to lamington this month.that mahavir guy was going to show me core i5 processors made by AMD and when i said aisa kuch nahi hai AMD mein he was like "Bhai me jhoot kyu bolunga" and i said mein nahi bolra ki tu jhoota hai lekin galat toh ho sakta hai na :).

he was even willing to show gigabyte 780g with ddr3 ram slots :p. which turned out to be 740g.

And i always forget theITwares has a shop there :(.

thank you MAGNeT for enlightening us or me atleast :D.

looks like mahavir stores has joined the ranks of casette world.

hi all,

this kind of lame shops are so many in nehru place,
they quote the lowest price you can ever find, but is you try to buy single product, they would say, sir these rates are for full pc, not for separate parts,
one is computer zone in nehru place.
they would even quote price of cpus rs. 300 lower than ctc or empire , how is that possible.
i have hear that there are some marking cpus available,
they are dual core marked with c2d 2.93

god knows what is happening??????

TheITWares said:
Why didn't u come to my shop all these shops out there are like that only will give u ultra low below cost price Rates
No offense mate but i hardly find your shop at lamington open . Is there a particular time or are you open on particular days . A month ago i visited lamington to buy stuffs worth 50K and i had already decided to visit your shop after seeing your site online , but it was closed 3 days in a row and hence i got all my things from MCcain ( Dont know if i spelled it right ) and i am still regretting it .

I got a 9800gt from him , i had specially mentioned that i didnt want a green edition card and also refused to buy palit 9800gt green which he had . He gave me XFX 9800gt which later i found was a green edition one . I returned the card to him but he said its not his fault since its not mentioned on the box .

Thanks for the info :cool2:, I am making a trip to Mumbai tomorrow to buy a PC for my cousin.

Can you guys suggest a few reliable shops ?? I know Prime ABGB and theITwares.

Also let me know all those shops which are too be Avoided.

@theitwares

can u give me some help in finding your shop

actually whenever i come to lamington road i m unable to find your shop

i this is my personal review - i have almost called you or at your shop about 50 times but not even once i got any reply - they said call later or we will call u but no reply

it is with me only , and y ???

Our shop is on the Ground Floor of Ganga Building.

Bang Opposite to Lamington Road Police Station on the other side of the road you will find "Topiwala Lane" ... U get in that lane Take the first Blue Gate on the Right and you see my shop some 6th-7th on the Left side.

Please Note - My Shops Name is E-Lounge (Don't get confused if u don't find TheITWares) will put up some boards named - TheITWares soon to help u guys find it easily

You can always call me my Mob. No. is there on my site TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce

View attachment 10055

Attachments

• itwaresmap.jpg
    itwaresmap.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 243
Sorry to hear this also My first experience with lamington road was very bad. Couldnt get Sapphire radeon 5670 ddr5 anywhere at lamington.now,I am going to give it a second chance by visiting To E lounge on saturday (as it was closed that day). :D

crazygod said:
Sorry to hear this also My first experience with lamington road was very bad. Couldnt get Sapphire radeon 5670 ddr5 anywhere at lamington.now,I am going to give it a second chance by visiting To E lounge on saturday (as it was closed that day). :D

Would suggest to make a phone call to several dealer there before purchasing any item, mate. Also, if there is not much difference in pricing, go with 6670 rather than 5670, will have better resale value.

Why is Mahavir so famous in the first place ? They dont even have a website or any E-Business portfolio neither some great service or any other thing that makes them stand apart from the N shops at lamington .

what did casette world do ? they were a good renowned shop at one time ?

Lol those guys are the biggest thieves in Lamington road, will pass second hand stuff as new, will provide "parallel import stuff" at new prices, extremely rude people with zero after sales.

I buy my stuff from Prime only, just do a basic price check online and purchase from them. Maybe sometimes I get charged a couple of hundred bucks more, but their after sales service is simply the best. I have had no hassles dealing with them in past 10 odd years. Most of us who are working do not have time chasing after distributors and RMA centers, that's where Prime excels as they will do the complete RMA process.

Why is Mahavir so famous in the first place ? They dont even have a website or any E-Business portfolio neither some great service or any other thing that makes them stand apart from the N shops at lamington .

They used to be famous long back before any of these shops had e-commerce websites. I think it was more famous before Prime had picked up with their business.

Back