BF3 competition

Guys since a large number of players are playing BF3 how about a bf3 competition.. majority of the indian servers are running empty.. they have great ping.. i was thinking of conquest..

who all interested can reply here.. would also like suggestions as to the servers you guys want to use dates we can play(saturday and sunday)

We'll discuss among the staff and let you guys know if it is feasible to hold the competition in TE
<

We'll discuss among the staff and let you guys know if it is feasible to hold the competition in TE
<

thank you.. finally a staff:) been trying to get a hold of one of you guys.. sent renegade and gannu a pm.. no reply..

eagerly waiting for what you decide:)

BTW if needed we can also rent private servers for $20-34(16-32players) but thats last option:)

m in if anything materializes.....

more than that, it would be great if you could just have a TE server or something...

Right now everyone seems scattered all over SG servers and the rest of the world....

Anyhow waiting for updates to the thread
<

m in if anything materializes.....

more than that, it would be great if you could just have a TE server or something...

Right now everyone seems scattered all over SG servers and the rest of the world....

Anyhow waiting for updates to the thread
<

^How much does it cost per month ? Just asking for general info.

approximately $20 for 16 player server and $34 for 32 player server.. however above servers are located in russia and tokyo closest to us.. these are public servers.. private ones with password cost $5 less for 32 player..

cheaper ones are also there if we need.

however #Saiyan the question is whether these servers will be occupied always?? renting servers and keeping them empty is useless

^hehe, i thought of asking you guys that last question. I am not really into BF3, so got no clue.

^^ I think SG based...more so fragnetics ones are best to rent out if needed....

I will check and get back to you #Saiyan

...and about them being populated, if we don't have the issues associated with the indian servers,

like Players being dropped, Lag spikes, and Pro's stacking then I think we might be better off....

I think we have some very good and experienced players here on TE,

who can help out m sure with the prefered settings etc....

The issue so much is not that we don't have players, my Battlelog is always full of Indians playing.

..just that they are all playing Elsewhere and noton the INDIAN servers

Also:

Fragnetics Pricing:

Battlefield 3

Playerlimit Price (monthly)

24 $180

32 $240

48 $360

64 $480

Singapore Dollars

There is no public reserved slots pricing yet.

Looks way too much for me....
<

We need sponsors....

I am in, but I am a total noob!...yes I always prefer going into Indian servers, there are like 4-5 but at most times they are empty.

^Thanks for the details
<
. First lets me focus on the competition part. I'll discuss with gannu and meph and post back here on how to take this forward by tonight.

Back