BFG geforce 6800GT OC AGP 256mb GDDR3 @ 4k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bro,

Is the heatsink/fan combination the one provided with the original package coz i checked out & wherever i saw, the pictures of BFG 6800GT OC AGP were like the below:
GT_card_s.jpg

it is same as i hav pasted the blue pcb with improved
copper-aluminium heatsink.
check my rig for actual pics in rig gallery.

^^ sorry i couldnt but it as i wasnt able to sell my 6600gt ..hope u get a buyer soon..

clown_abhi said:
Hey bro,
Is the heatsink/fan combination the one provided with the original package coz i checked out & wherever i saw, the pictures of BFG 6800GT OC AGP were like the below:

GT_card_s.jpg

johnjjx said:
it is same as i hav pasted the blue pcb with improved

copper-aluminium heatsink.

check my rig for actual pics in rig gallery.

I thought the cooler with blower-type fan as in clown_abhi's post was the updated cooler on 6800GT. :ashamed:

hi John will this card run on my mobo which is MSI Neo 2 Platinum and do i have to install an extra fan for this card.since i think this card will generate a lot of heat.

not lowballing buddy.just askin for if possible cos i dont want to pay more for an AGP.would rather upgrade the PC

not lowballin buddy but just askin if possible.would rather upgrade to a new PC than buy an expensive AGP w/o warranty.

MADAMD said:
not lowballin buddy but just askin if possible.would rather upgrade to a new PC than buy an expensive AGP w/o warranty.

sure please go on ahead

cause what u did was nothing else than lowballing

please give ur quotes in pm only and lowballers will be ignored

and sanjukoli check ur pm for numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back