Car & Bike Bike security systems? Against petrol theft?

Kind of silly, but why dont you just empty your tank into a bottle at night and fill it in the morning. Yes, it is a chore, but it is the simplest way against the chor!

Not always feasible though.Tried it once.Then one fine day,forgot the bike has no petrol and had to push it all the way to a petrol bunk.

^ I was saying, whatever petrol is there in the tank, fill that in to a bottle and pour it back into the tank in the morning.

Heres a suggestion. Get a steel / metal fuel pipe welded from the pertrol tap all the way to the engine port.. That way, you just can't steal fuel from the tap. Its only because of the flimsy rubber pipe that its so easy to steal fuel

m-jeri said:
Now that is truly a good idea. :D

But how abt installation. that be a pain. :S
Yes it is. But its better to shell out on a one time investment than lose some 500 bucks of petrol every now n then

No no. I do not understand how that can be done actually. :)

See they will take the tap from tank and then only weld. Dont think they will or can do it otherwise. coz of the petrol proximity and getting a good fit pblm.

ofc i am assuming it be a right sized/gauged metal pipe.

also after welding to tap they need to put it back and do that to the carb intake also.. :S.. dunno how.. :S

I have got the Xenos remote locking installed on pulsar ...where if any one touches the rear side or if any one shakes the vehicle it starts the siren or if any one tries to insert a key again it beeps the total cost is 1450 installed at Khivraj Motors Bangalore

mjeri what is the model no of the security system you fixed on your bike? you get only 1 remote for this ?

satishcarya model number of this security system please?

I'm planning to get xenos FW45 installed. The shops near my home only have FW40. I wanna go in for 45 cos i believe it has different levels of shock sensors. By the way mjeri, tell me more about this shock sensor.. How much force should be applied to get my bike barking? Suppose i nudge the fuel pipe feebly just like when someone tries to jack my petrol would it detect it? If it doesn't then its pretty much useless

I use the firewall 40.

Think the fw45 was teh 1200 rs model i saw. Its alarm siren and the sensor and all are a single pack. and the remote looks bit classier. very small oval shaped thing with black and chrome. Mine is black and orange and lil bigger, shaped like a contoured mango.

FW 40 siren and sensor are 2 different units. Dunno the diff between 2 in a technical POV.

@blue..

Say if someone kinda leaned, or tired just nudging it, alarm will be activated. Its pretty sensitive. not annoying sensitive also.

And abt the pipe nudge, well i cant comment. but i will try it now and post back when i get to office. how abt that. :D

what camera?

And..

A guy from the ground floor got robbed last night. :(. he went to his native. Today his neighboring room guy found his door lock been smashed. so scared. :(

Thinking whether i should move from this place or not. :S. This was close to work and stuff. :S

You are living in a scary situation man!

I thought you had fixed up some cctv cameras or thats what i gathered while going through the thread.

You can make request to the police to do frequent patrolling of the area,is there some perennially locked house or something near like that,then tell their owners to report tp the police,and they will do frequent patrols

Back