BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

Modi is a joker. Wha
Yes and every BJP handle tweeted the video and then realised the enormous boo boo done by feku and started deleting it.
ea936f5ece16b843244e1104bd830c3d.jpg
The kind of stable genius that got us Demonetisation and GST. God save this nation.

Modi is a joker. Wha

The kind of stable genius that got us Demonetisation and GST. God save this nation.

The next govt will have a very very big job in bringing back economy in track.
National debt from 1947-2014 - 53 trillion in RS
National debt from 2014-2019 - 83 trillion in RS
( Trillion is lakh crore)
Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this true? Did he seriously say that?
I'm more impressed by what he did

They can't get him on anything else so they picked up on this little snippet :)

As long as there are bhakts who will lap up any shit spouted from this guy's gutter mouth, it will be tough task to save India .
The next govt will have a very very big job in bringing back economy in track.
National debt from 1947-2014 - 53 trillion in RS
National debt from 2014-2019 - 83 trillion in RS
( Trillion is lakh crore for the uneducated Bhakts)
Go figure.
Fisc was brought down from 7% to 3%, in other words a lot of the mess left by the previous govt has been cleaned up so not as hard as you think.

Modi was lucky that oil prices crashed just as he entered office and we've had bountiful back to back monsoons. This has created another problem of sorts, a glut in the market so farmer get lower than expected prices for produce.

When was it 7% and when was it 3%?
In 2009 it was 6.46 and gradually it was 4.1 in 2014,
And "Fiscal deficit touched 4.52% at end-February

1 min read . 09 May 2019 " - live mint.

<merged>

I'm more impressed by what he did

They can't get him on anything else so they picked up on this little snippet :)
As if it's a small matter .
Impressed by what he did ?
He showed his ignorance .
And the kind of questions that were asked - " do you keep batwa ? Purse ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Balakote

Foreign policy & national security. Watch the ORF talk.
Balakote mein kiske Baal kaata ?

What foreign policy? Where they have bowed to every word of USA, our long term ally Russia is supplying arms and tanks to Pakistan.

Stopped import of crude from Iran , only to buy dirty crude from USA (by product of fracking, whichb
cannot be processed in USA for environmental reason)

National security is notional.

Take case of ONGC, nil borrowing, 10k crore cash reserves, now 25k crores borrowing and nil cash reserves. No money spent of capital expenditure, so where has 35k crores gone .

^Watch the ORF talk. Harsh has informed my views on the foreign policy of this govt.

Bowed to every word of America ? S-400, Grigirov class destroyers, AK-203. Do we seem worried about CAATSA ?

What arms is Russia supplying the Paks ? nothing that is of consequence as we have an agreement with them. We throw them something now and then and they cooperate.

Eight others have also stopped importing crude from Iran not only us. What about Chabahar, we got that one out of the Americans too.

How do the Americans use their fracked oil then ? if they want to be self-sufficient by 2035 they have to process it some where. No, the reason we don't buy processed is because of cost. This is why we have our own refineries and actually export a fair bit ourselves. I don't know how they will handle fracked oil as these refineries tend to be very specific to the kind of oil. I'm surprised we will go to zero with Iran because refineries that can process Iranian oil which is light sweet cannot handle heavier Saudi oil. This will have an impact on the economy. So going to zero, hmm.

National security has been given a filip with this govt with the numerous arms deals that have gone ahead because the last one feel asleep for ten years and caused a huge backlog.

ONGC from what i heard has got concessions in Sakhalin to prospect for oil. South Sudan i think is also on the books.

Last edited:
Some years back, a media outlet conducted an experiment. One of their guys who grew a beard went to village and sat under a tree near to some temple there. He did nothing else, just sat there under the tree in simple clothes. Mind you no saffron clothes or any other make up to give the impression that he is anything other than a person with a grown beard. Soon people started treating him like some kind of sage and all kinds of events (miracles) started being attributed to him over the next few days. In a little over 2 weeks he acquired almost godly status among the local population. When the remaining team confronted the people over their thoughtlessness of assuming that a person with a beard is an almighty sage capable of all kinds of miracles. they weren't ready to believe them and almost lynched them. The guy himself had to intervene and they weren't even ready to listen to him when he himself was talking to him.

This is the same kind of mentality that we see today from these politician worshipers and particularly those of Modi. Even when the guy says ridiculous things before a camera, these people run around trying to justify or validate that. There is a reason why Dr. Ambedkar talked about Hero Worship back in 1949. Because people were stupid like that even back then and he sensed whats going to come.

The worst thing is that its not village folk are like this and in fact, there are many village folk who do not subscribe to this kind of bull shit even when they don't have a formal education because common sense doesn't require an education. But there are a lot of people who are passing off as engineers, doctors and other educated professionals, but are stupid like this.

I agree that BJPs foreign policy is overall better than UPA. But what is the use of fending off neighbours if your house is on fire?

Modi is a joker. Wha

Also, he claimed that he sent emails of digital camera images in 1988.

what modi haters dont realise is people are campaigning for him and by radar comment,media kept focus on him .and some radar expert can tell thr truth rather than arm chair generals.

dont worry. he will cross tue majority mark and you guys continue the rona dhona .we would continue to enjoy your wasting of energy .

Some years back, a media outlet conducted an experiment. One of their guys who grew a beard went to village and sat under a tree near to some temple there. He did nothing else, just sat there under the tree in simple clothes. Mind you no saffron clothes or any other make up to give the impression that he is anything other than a person with a grown beard. Soon people started treating him like some kind of sage and all kinds of events (miracles) started being attributed to him over the next few days. In a little over 2 weeks he acquired almost godly status among the local population. When the remaining team confronted the people over their thoughtlessness of assuming that a person with a beard is an almighty sage capable of all kinds of miracles. they weren't ready to believe them and almost lynched them. The guy himself had to intervene and they weren't even ready to listen to him when he himself was talking to him.

This is the same kind of mentality that we see today from these politician worshipers and particularly those of Modi. Even when the guy says ridiculous things before a camera, these people run around trying to justify or validate that. There is a reason why Dr. Ambedkar talked about Hero Worship back in 1949. Because people were stupid like that even back then and he sensed whats going to come.

The worst thing is that its not village folk are like this and in fact, there are many village folk who do not subscribe to this kind of bull shit even when they don't have a formal education because common sense doesn't require an education. But there are a lot of people who are passing off as engineers, doctors and other educated professionals, but are stupid like this.

Any links for this?

It was in the news 10-12 years back i.e. back in 2007 or 2008 roundabout. I tried to search for a link, but could not find it. This was some local news group and in north India. Its not unique though. There are other similar social experiments conducted around the fake baba theme. In fact, many fake baba's/faith healers etc didn't start out with some grand plan to cheat people, but the first hand experience of the level gullibility of people encouraged them.

Ha Ha... i strongly believed, some or other way BJP will get majority, but now i lost the hope after seeing this post :D

Why ?

To say Modi will cross the majority mark or lose the election, at this point in time, are both valid statements.

Any claim is valid :)

P.S. For KA elections his prediction was :)
And ?

Look at the record of the pollsters

2004 - Vajpayee will win

2009 - Congress will lose

2014 - Modi will win but he will only get around 210, nobody could imagine a majority after 20 years of coalition govts.

So they are saying the same thing this time too. Playing it safe. Back to coalitions again. CSDS predicts 230.

They said 210 in 2014 which was a wave election, if they say 230 now when its not a wave election, will he cross 300 ? :woot:

Some are even going to the extent of saying hung parliament. Just like what happened in KA.

As KA votes so follows the rest of the country...

Last edited:
It was in the news 10-12 years back i.e. back in 2007 or 2008 roundabout. I tried to search for a link, but could not find it. This was some local news group and in north India. Its not unique though. There are other similar social experiments conducted around the fake baba theme. In fact, many fake baba's/faith healers etc didn't start out with some grand plan to cheat people, but the first hand experience of the level gullibility of people encouraged them.
The last part of the movie - Guide.
Guide_1965_film_poster.jpg

Back