Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unaware of any such fact before this as its my first ATT handset. So might be the case as pointed out. Will still do a speed check.
Questions guys ( also on vyrals thread )

Guys has anyone unlocked the lumia 640? Or does the phone not require any unlock??
Getting errors on the AT&T webpage for unlock so the question..

Questions guys ( also on vyrals thread )

Guys has anyone unlocked the lumia 640? Or does the phone not require any unlock??
Getting errors on the AT&T webpage for unlock so the question..
i have unlocked using the att website itself.
By any chance are you using a company network? I faced the issue and the request wont get submitted as imei lookup was getting blocked. I was able to successfully submit the request using my phone.

I have tried and am getting an AT&T error message saying they are facing network issues so please call 1800 etc from multiple ip's including a us proxy I have

Any one not able to program moto e Verizon for gsm, I have a friend who will program it on chargeable basis. Pm me for details.

@virship it is being programmed professionally, and I DO NOT DO IT. So it will be kinda not possible to post pics
Yes i understand that it being done by someone else. I am just asking for a photo of the device xt1528 (verizon moto e) able to use airtel 3g network. (settings> about page showing model and notification drawer pulled half way showing airtel/vodafone/idea.... 3g network). Just need to confirm authenticity so i can show it to my relative whom i got the phone for and he can decide if he wants to go for the programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back