Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they from BestBuy ? Because BestBuy had cancelled orders if bought more prepaid phones in some months time frame. I had read this in comments section of Slickdeals.
Yes they were. But others orders got processed :(. I tried different address, different credit card too.

:) :)

which city are you using 4g in?

i

I suppose it may be chennai as chennai has Airtel 4G in 1800mhz band (band 3) which is supported..

Nope. It's Delhi. I know it sounds absurd going by the info avbl over Internet that the band isn't supported and even i was expecting 3G at most but when i inserted the SIM, its picking up the 4G signals. I can post a screenshot if needed.

Nope. It's Delhi. I know it sounds absurd going by the info avbl over Internet that the band isn't supported and even i was expecting 3G at most but when i inserted the SIM, its picking up the 4G signals. I can post a screenshot if needed.
Yes plz am in blr and have this phone ready to play just will get the 4g sim from airtel [emoji1]

Airtel had plans to migrate to 1800mhz fdd lte band 3 as it is more efficient. I remember it being operational in Chennai. Maybe its done in some areas of Delhi too.

Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• IMG-20151218-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20151218-WA0012.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 264
please do a speedtest.. there was a handset, pantech burst, when connected to 3g displays as 4g in notification bar..

I'm unaware of any such fact before this as its my first ATT handset. So might be the case as pointed out. Will still do a speed check.

cant seem to get my moto e to connect even to gsm, can someone help me out ?
trying following the guide posted, it doesnt work for me. even the network app method is not.

those commands when i try to run in adb shell show errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back