Black Friday 2015 deals in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
my moto e reached aswell, we need a good step by step guide to get it up and running here. anyone find one , please send me a pm or tag me

Guys all those who are using shipment forwarding services please do tell the customs paid on handsets , for information sake ...

if you run the adb commands, the phone works on GSM untill you take the sim out. the debloater.exe method to disbale verizon system apps as reported on xda doesnt work to make the unlock permanent. the adb commands have to be run every time to change the sim.

Got my devices yesterday too. 1 ATT Lumia 640 & 1 Verizon Moto E. Total BB Damages = $43.51
PPOBox charged another INR 1817 for S&H+Customs. The customs was based on actual invoice value with %age around 17.xx. So total for me comes out to be around INR 4800 for both the devices.

Also raised the request for an unlock code with ATT for the Lumia, got it today in flat 24 hours, successfully unlocked. :) Will work on Moto E now for the unlocking although the hopes for 3G/4G have already been trashed.

A big shout out to @vriship for helping me through all the queries related to PPO all this time as it was my first experience with them. Thanks mate !:happy:

Do check and let us know.
First time i'm bothered by bandwidth frequencies. >_>

So any of you guys who ordered the Moto E but don't like the fact that 3G/4G do not work and are looking to get rid of it please let me know. Looking for a phone for secondary usage. Thanks.
@vriship can you tell me more about the "adb commands have to be run everytime"? Whenever we take out/change the SIM? o_O is the process quick? How is it done?

ADB commands hardly take 2 mins but the process feels to be cumbersome in case you'll want to change the SIM. However, u can have an automated script for running the procedure to save u the hassle. There's also a method reportedly if we disable a few verizon processes, the SIMs can be changed without running the process again but the SIM need to be of same operators.

I have a spare Moto E with me. Will have to be picked up from my office in Delhi near ITO. I'm in Delhi till 18th Dec. Price is Rs. 2200/-. No shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back