Blackberry Playbook @ 13490

johndoe104102 said:
Just now got a call from letsbuy.They are offering samsung galaxy tab P1010 instead of Blackberry Playbook 32GB.

Please advise guys..

Not at all unless you want Android OS

Playbook has....

Dual vs single core

better camera

better graphics SGX 540 vs 530

Better build..

n more.............

Finally got this mail today, "Your Letsbuy order has been Partially dispatched... Given below are your shipping details" :ashamed:

akhurana said:
when did u order and 16 or 32 ?

Ordered the 16 gb version on 29th dec.

sbhas2k said:
congos... but partially dispatched ??

By partially, they meant that only the PB has been shipped and not the free case. God knows how many days I need to follow up with them for the case.

Damn... I am calling them daily but no update.. I am losing hope now.. I guess they dont hv much PB left to dispatch..

Agents were just saying i will get a call in next 24 to 48 hrs.. already 5 days has passed.. fingers crossed.. no more letsbuy.. shd've ordered in flipkart...

DAMN!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!

I may sell my sealed 16gb PB which I'm going to pick from the retailer (i'd booked a PB with him and right now I'm not in punjab but in NCR) by Saturday if anybody's interested.

sbhas2k said:
Damn... I am calling them daily but no update.. I am losing hope now.. I guess they dont hv much PB left to dispatch..

Agents were just saying i will get a call in next 24 to 48 hrs.. already 5 days has passed.. fingers crossed.. no more letsbuy.. shd've ordered in flipkart...

DAMN!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!

Yep Flipkart FTW, Rs. 500 extra, and peace of mind :(

Tab 7" @ 14K :huh: http://www.indiaplaza.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-p1010-pc-pcs03012011sam01-10.htm

Any place from where I can buy it online? 16 GB version would suffice.. Checked in couple of Croma stores here in Bangalore but out of stock.. Univercell's online site has the 16GB version listed, but I'm not sure about their shipping and delivery.. Probably should go and check at their stores tomorrow.. Appreciate any help on this.. Planning to get it as a surprise gift for my wife.. :)

Had ordered in Vijay Sales on Saturday. Got it on Monday :) totally worth buying at this cost. Good speakers, good screen, good processor. Now just waiting for OS 2.0 for Android App Player. :)

junk_qwe said:
Any place from where I can buy it online? 16 GB version would suffice.. Checked in couple of Croma stores here in Bangalore but out of stock.. Univercell's online site has the 16GB version listed, but I'm not sure about their shipping and delivery.. Probably should go and check at their stores tomorrow.. Appreciate any help on this.. Planning to get it as a surprise gift for my wife.. :)

Need a single device for all your mobile computing needs? Get the Blackberry PlayBook 32GB tablet for just Rs. 16,529. - Sulekha Offers

FK has Xoom (Wifi) @20K, IMO a good buy at this price point: Flipkart: Motorola Xoom: Tablet

Received the PB today, via Bluedart, and the partial dispatch was very well packed, had everything including the free zipped case:huh: As usual, no one has any clues in LB, right from the CC to the warehouse guys :no:

ayanavish said:
Received the PB today, via Bluedart, and the partial dispatch was very well packed, had everything including the free zipped case:huh: As usual, no one has any clues in LB, right from the CC to the warehouse guys :no:
Congos dude... post your first observation... PB already have a case(provided by Blackberry in the original box) and hope this zipped case is a different one..
My waiting will never end i guess.. sob sob :(

Congos once again..

Back