Blackcats Games is going underground

HailStonE

Skilled
Guys... the game tracker blackcats-games.net is going underground pretty soon... They will give a fake page instead of the existing one for logging.... A keyword needs to be generated by each user which will be used to get access to the real site...

Those who had not visited the site or have not noticed the announcement lately must login to their respective a/c's to generate the keyword.. otherwise they rick of getting their a/c's pruned...

Also from September there is a download activity requirement for each a/c which should be followed accordingly or else risk getting banned... :(

ronnie_gogs said:
I have given up trying to get into blackcats :bleh:....TL, demonoid do the job fine for me

Good man, atleast you have TL, i only have TD.

as we know, TD has few selected torrents

Also from September there is a download activity requirement for each a/c which should be followed accordingly or else risk getting banned...

Ah , this sucks . I am in there , and have downloaded only a few GB's so that the ratio is maintained , but now , the acc. is gonna go :(

karanboochra said:

Also from September there is a download activity requirement for each a/c which should be followed accordingly or else risk getting banned...

Ah , this sucks . I am in there , and have downloaded only a few GB's so that the ratio is maintained , but now , the acc. is gonna go :(

^^^

In that case you can share it with some Trusted Friend who happens to a be a Gaming addict:D

karanboochra said:

Its not that hard... every month or so download a small torrent which is less than 500MB... Then you can seed it for 36 hrs.. to earn seeding points even if you do not upload anything... The upload will be credited to your ration...

Keep a bookmarks of smaller torrents from which you can download every month or week...:cool2:

dont share the accouts ..
As for ppl trying to get in it will be eeasier for you guys to enter as all the PU or SPU will be given the invites to these sites ..

Guys ..

Dont know abt how many members of BCG exist here but there are few.. and this seemed like an important info i came across just in the nick of time.

The members are supposed to generate a keyword for themselves which needless to say is going to be exclusive to them.

Failure to do so by somewhere near 28th Sept will result in DELETION OF THE ACCOUNT

The pm i recd @ my a/c :

As a lot of members found out this past weekend, we are very serious about generating your keyword. About 19000 members of the site had not done so and had their accounts disabled. We decide to give everyone 1 week from today which will be sometime on Sunday 28th of September to generate the Keyword. If you have failed to do so by this time your account will be DELETED not disabled, DELETE which means the account can never be re-enabled it's gone forever.

Follow the link below to find out how to generate your keyword.

We will be sending out PM's, site announcements and more PM's.

Please spread the word to anyone you know that are members here...

Thanks Staff..

Get the thing done as we all know how difficult it is to get in to that site..:hap2:

BCG is the best games tracker out there, it tracks games for all platforms and has old and rare game content as well.

As regards getting an invite, good luck getting one, BCG members are few and far in between, and are very unhelpful (in my experience) with giving out invites.. Unless you have a friend that has one.

My BCG account got deleted due to inactivity.

Lately I think TL's retro section is fast becoming much better than BCG.
I was looking for FreeSpace 2 and BCG didn't have it, but TL sure did. Strange that a game tracker with a reputation like BCG doesn't have a gem like FreeSpace 2.

Back