Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

I need axton or salvador .... Around or below lvl 16 .. Anybody interested contact me asap . Aim to play everyday from around 10:30 pm till True Vault Hunter mode. :)

Jasku and jc36lect3r lets fix a time and meet otherwise it will not be possible to complete this game.:D

Yes, let's speed things up. I will be available everyday till 12 AM, got to go to work early these days. Weekends till 2 AM. @Jasku, did you get your PC fixed up?

Last edited by a moderator:
If possible for you then you may join us as there is no sign of ubergeek.
Jasku & jc36lect3r are you guys there?

Yeah Sure.. What level are your characters. I am planning to play upto TVH.. cuz thats when u get all the epic weapons and the real fun. Anyways I can play almost regularly from around 10:30pm ( and anytime I'm free).. see if our time matches then I can join you guys ;)

Yes, let's speed things up. I will be available everyday till 12 AM, got to go to work early these days. Weekends till 2 AM. Jasku, did you get your PC fixed up?

Yea dude, my comp has been running since last week, I even got to level 6.5 and stopped for you guys, so let me know if we can meetup tonight.

Yeah Sure.. What level are your characters. I am planning to play upto TVH.. cuz thats when u get all the epic weapons and the real fun. Anyways I can play almost regularly from around 10:30pm ( and anytime I'm free).. see if our time matches then I can join you guys ;)

Hey, yes we are at level 6, just got onto claptraps ship, so if you around similar level lets do the cha cha.

Back