Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Another thing of note is that the comp we reached level 7 was a different profile, but I did try copying, now I am not sure if we need to switch the profile name as well!

Hmm, I dunno. Maybe you can complete the first area solo, it's really not that big, and catch up till 7? Anyways I cannot join tonight, gotta go to work early tomorrow.

Hmm, I dunno. Maybe you can complete the first area solo, it's really not that big, and catch up till 7? Anyways I cannot join tonight, gotta go to work early tomorrow.
I played up till 'Defend Claptrap', completed all side missions, am back to level 6.5, so we can start off where we left!
@kauzy - that dint work either mate, not sure how that file can be edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@kauzy, Aman had msgd me in the morn. The power cut was there for the whole night and wasn't restored yet. Not sure of today's plans. :(

@Jasku, nope.. both of them had different names.. did you recheck the folder you are copying the save game from.. or try renaming the save game.. :)

Ohh .. sorry not to mention that... normally I am available from 10pm everyday ( i.e. if tunngle and the ISP is not giving me a hard time :p ) .

Back