Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

lol thanks guys.:lol: Another year got wasted.:(

Anyways can play at 10.30pm.Still no sign of ubergeek.

I dont think ill be able to make it my original copy just got shipped and coming weekend ill be out of town :/

I think you guys an carry on without me

And almost forgot

Many more returns of the DAY :D

tarey_g
dadaji happy birthday to you too. bas ek saal aur century maar neko baaki hai.Kya kehte ho Ethan_Hunt bhai. Waise dadaji bade rangeen hai is umar me bhi acchi tarah se game khel lete hai.:lol:

Got my Birthday gift quan chi, we are ready to go Ethan_Hunt, sameer.sharma, vamsi :D

2ezhjmd.jpg

Yesh from next weekend we can play, sorry for the delay.
I was expecting for the game to come by this weekend, but today when I checked it was in stock. There was a cool Max Payne 2 T-shirt available on that shop too, but I was out of money :(

No worries. Sameer, as always, couldn't keep it together and is going solo. I won't even touch it, till we start playing together. Why isn't Vamsi reporting in this thread?

I dont think ill be able to make it my original copy just got shipped and coming weekend ill be out of town :/

I think you guys an carry on without me

And almost forgot

Many more returns of the DAY :D
thanks and no worries you can join our team whenever you want to.:) Anyways anybody out tonight?

No worries. Sameer, as always, couldn't keep it together and is going solo. I won't even touch it, till we start playing together. Why isn't Vamsi reporting in this thread?
:p
@tarey_g, that box seems cool. Is there any extra goodies there? I want a poster of a pyscho to pin on my front door.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to take a pic with username written aside (not sure which username just write gang) and ppl will start removing u from ignore list

:p
tarey_g, that box seems cool. Is there any extra goodies there? I want a poster of a pyscho to pin on my front door.. :D

There is only one small booklet with basic guide for the game. No poster though :(

- - - Updated - - -

Oh respects sire respects! Now i have decided after i finish single player.I will co-op with you only yes with you only.Please dot disappoint me.I too have this same copy. we will enjoy.

Sorry I have already paired for co-op with others. I am sure you will find some people here to pair with.

level 4 (Maya) now, co-op with a facebook buddy (Zero). Another one will be joining as Salvador shortly.

This game deserved to be played with co-op partners.

Whew! finally started.We are doing all the possible missions we get.On main storyline we are are level 4 i think.The initial boss fights were pretty easy but they were challenging too.This game is a blast in co-op.

i am level 15 i reckon.. didn't play much yesterday.. what level are you ?

Level 20. You can join us today. If you can level up a bit more, nothing like it.

We did not attempt the main quest day before yesterday and were completing the side quests. Some of them were useless (or rather pointless) since we attempted them late - the rewards and the XP gained were really low since our levels were much higher compared to the enemy AI. For instance, those twin bosses Boom and Bewm were one-shot kills (headshots) so you can probably imagine how easy they were. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Care to take a pic with username written aside (not sure which username just write gang) and ppl will start removing u from ignore list

Don't feed the trolls! :p

i will have to be atleast level 18 -19 to be with u guys.. damn.. let me see what i can do.. else the enemy r@p3s me all over.. :rofl:

We badly need you man! :p

We were noticing the other day, when all the enemy AI were at least a level or two higher than ours and we were getting pwned big time! We realised we did not do sufficient side quests and as a result, our levels were down. But we did finally manage to clear that chapter somehow. I guess we wouldn't make that mistake a second time.

Back