Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Difficulty ?

Abey you forgot its borderlands.:bangin: The difficulty is scripted or changes according to the situation.Some missions were normal and some were hard(It gets displayed below the missions.)You cannot change the difficulty.You only have an option of choosing the mission or rejecting it.

Hello Guys! I am new to Co-op Gaming. but would love to try it out.
Can someone provide me a link where i can buy this game for PC?.

Abey you forgot its borderlands.:bangin: The difficulty is scripted or changes according to the situation.Some missions were normal and some were hard(It gets displayed below the missions.)You cannot change the difficulty.You only have an option of choosing the mission or rejecting it.

Yup, you are correct. Although difficulty will increase when played in Co-op. Playing with all 4 players in Co-op will be the most challenging and will also provide maximum loot... :D ;)

Guys, anyone tried transferring saved games from one comp to other?!...I seem to have lost our progress last night, any suggestions?

Are you copying to the right path?

C:\Users\<>\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData

Another thing of note is that the comp we reached level 7 was a different profile, but I did try copying, now I am not sure if we need to switch the profile name as well!

Back