Borderlands - Discussion Thread

In playthough 2 I got revolver(4xx damage + 4x electrostastic with good zoom) and that white fearsome cyclops sniper.It says it has 3.2x zoom but in real its zoom felt like 6x to me.Didn't get any good SMG or combat rifles though, continued with my old ones most of the times.

Claptrap's New Robot Revolution - DLC4 Announced

ClapTrap's Robot Revolution coming to Borderlands- Destructoid

Title: Claptraps New Robot Revolution

Release Date: Sometime In September

Platforms: XB360, PS3, PC

Price: About $10

Storyline: It charges players with the task of taking down a rebellious robot known as the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin. An army of ClapTraps wage war against the Hyperion Corporation, and players are stuck in the middle.

New Stuff: New Weapons, New Loot, 2 Skill Points and 3 Backpack Slots (1 SDU), 20 New Missions

NPC's: Blake (possibly rogue Hyperion soldier), Marcus, Tannis

New Enemies: Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap, old enemies given claptrap makeovers- Crab-traps, Skag-traps, and Rakk-traps confirmed so far. Im sure there will be some suprises in there too. Hyperion Soldiers will also be included and may/may not be enemies.

Cannot wait :clap::clap:

^I think a GOTY version is already in the works, to be launched somewhere in October.

And finally the DLC gets a release date. 28th September :D w00t.

Yeah but the 360 version disc isn’t going to have the DLC’s on the DVD. Gearbox said that they would include the DLC code in the GOTY disc and we have to download it off LIVE. I was looking forward to the 360 version GOTY disc, but now it’s been struck off the list. Not a big loss since I’m already playing it on the PC with 3 of my buddies from Digit forum. We are currently on the Zombie Island of Dr.Ned DLC. Each of us are on level 39. So would probably continue the game on PC itself.

Almost about to complete the first playthrough of the all the DLC's. Just 2 more missions remaining from the Clap-Trap DLC, which will be completed tonight. Sat up till 3:00AM this morning taking care of the remaining General Knoxx missions, in the end, I guess all our eyes gave up and had to crash. We all are on level 45 (closing in on 46). We still haven't played 'You Will Die' mission, for the obvious reason. This must have been the longest running co-op game we have ever played. :p

Re: Borderlands Anyone??

Does any of you still play this game? This game being really cheap now, I was hoping people would play again. Can we join each other's games with the steam ID?

Me and Jojo have started playing this game co-op from level 1. Other people are welcome to join. Our steam and gamespy ID are same as the TE IDs.

Finally completed the second play-through of Borderlands and beat Crawmerax The (not so) Invincible. :p

Yesterday, was completely dedicated to this game. All of our teams mates finally leveled up to 61 and took the long winding path up to beat this monster. Got our ass handed to us in the first few rounds. I couldn't even scrape the armored minions. Thankfully, I had the Orion Sniper rifle, so we made up a plan and aimed critical shots directly at Crawmerax. Took half an hour or so, to beat the sucker down. We took our time with this game (started it in August last year) and ended up having a great deal of fun. This would perhaps be my longest running game in co-op. Great job Gearbox.

Borderlands 2 is definitely a day 1 purchase now. :D

Sorry for the bump, but this was just too hilarious for any Borderlands fan to miss out on:

Borderlands Modest Proposal

[youtube]Fii-KPEmcMw[/youtube]

:rofl: :rofl:

Gearbox Software created this fantastic video for two of its biggest Borderlands fans, Ben and Tora. With the help of Claptrap, Ben popped the question to Tora on April 23. As seen exclusively on Kotaku.

Source: Claptrap Hits On Then Helps a Gamer Propose To His Main Squeeze

and Tora said YES: When Your Favorite Game Is Proposing Marriage, The Answer Is ‘Yes’

On level 10. Can't believe I am playing solo. Anyone wants to join? Btw I am looking for guys who have completed this once but wants to try it again.

Back