Bought my first car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Gannu. I still remember my family buying it's first car 11 years ago - A Palio. The feeling is definitely unparalleled and it is just the beginning.
Looking at such prices definitely makes me wish that India had a better scene when it comes to buying second hand cars.

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I've been enjoying the ride so far. This Diwali, we may plan to go somewhere a bit farther from this place. :p

Does the GT variant come with the 1 time a yr maintainance policy or is it different with the gt's?

Indeed. It is 1 year or 12000 km whichever comes first. The MID shows this bit of info as well i.e. how many more km remains before the first service is due.

Have favour to ask regarding the Arm rest. I was contemplating to buy one and do a DIY for my Swift Dzire.
It could be really great if you let know the exact measurements of the arm rest top the sliding portion and the foot leg where it's bolted.
It is drilled with the machine or used the screws to fit the arm rest .

It is a simple arm rest dude. Most parts are plastic and the grade wouldn't match with the rest of the car's interiors for sure. The top cushion however is very comfy and that serves my purpose.

I shall give you the measurements soon. It wasn't even drilled to the base plastic near the handbrake. The mechanic manually screwed it and it was a perfect installation.

i am not a fan of the seating position in a polo or vento. had trouble getting in to a jetta too in the co passenger seat.
the newer octavia though is much better.

From a Polo to Octy and Jetta! Dude! :eek:

Rear seating sucks truth be told, but I wouldn't worry much. By the time I have proper full-grown family members, I'd have hopefully upgraded to something better.

Just finished reading the write-up in T-BHP. At the end of it, was wondering how much time it took you to type out that detailed a post!

It took me 3 days for the entire writeup and proof-reading. :p

Last edited:
From a Polo to Octy and Jetta! Dude! :eek:

Rear seating sucks truth be told, but I wouldn't worry much. By the time I have proper I have proper full-grown family members, I'd have hopefully upgraded to something better.
well polo and jetta belonged to friends. had trouble with the seating position and me being 6.2ft expected it on the same lines.
the newer OCTY well , was invited to the official pre-launch function, so just gave an insight :p

OTR Surat - 9,31,913 - 6L loan from SBI and the rest from pocket.
Hope, this time SLP/MLP listed with your name & you finish loan quickly:)
Good choice, new line car with powerful drive. Congrates Dude!
Come to long drive-JAM as many our (IT) friends are with oil&gas!
By the way, how slim & trim Gannu in 1st photo looks like grown & old in 3rd photo!... just wondering!...
Happy venturing with new born family member then!...

By the way, how slim & trim Gannu in 1st photo looks like grown & old in 3rd photo!... just wondering!...

I am not in the third snap! :eek:

It is the pujari writing on the bonnet and the accessories dude from the dealership holding the garland. I clicked that snap.[DOUBLEPOST=1382072429][/DOUBLEPOST]Closing the thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back