Brainwavz Alpha for 9.5 usd (7.12 usd after applying coupon code)

Just got one. A Friend paid for it using his CC. Thanx for the deal crossbow... :clap:

Thanx a ton to my friend who paid for me...

:)

Even Visa Debit Cards are working. Worked with my ICICI Bank VISA Debit Card. Charged Rs 331 for the same :)

Hope it arrives soon :D

Thanks to cross bow. Reps to you :)

^^ LOL Brainwavz are MP4 Nation branded earphones. Its one of their in-house brands :)

They run special promotion from time to time,btw guys dont expect too much out of it...its more like PL-11/PL-20 quality. Way better than EP-630 though :D

^mp4nation is definetly genuine site afik.

and it will only come in first week of july as it is a pre-order

thanks crossbow for such nice deal:):)

Official worldwide distributors and manufacturers (too mostly) for Brainwavz and nationite products is MP4nation. So They are genuine mate.

I guess all TE audiophiles can vouch for this website and some of it's products like Brainwavz M1, M2, M3, pro alpha, B2 and nationite players sFlo2, nanite.

And thanks guys. Glad I could share. And I guess that 40 peeps limit must have been just a hoax to fetch out buyers instantly. Coz I am pretty sure lots of peeps (other then us at TE) must have bought

Just after receiving teh mail from them, I was a first victim :p

@ Nihal --- Well the soundstage of Alpha will be more fun than the PL-11 for sure. PL-11 is too much uncontrolled Bass I feel which sometimes get muddy .... according to reviews this should be way better in the controlled bass and better mids. This is mainly for dance, hip-hop kind of music.

They are giving 4 earphones for price of 3

Any mumbaikar can start a ho for it ?

I am ready to buy two

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

crossbow said:
And I guess that 40 peeps limit must have been just a hoax to fetch out buyers instantly. Coz I am pretty sure lots of peeps (other then us at TE) must have bought

Just after receiving teh mail from them, I was a first victim :p
Yep agree to that, hoax it is.

Yuppy Ordered One :clap:

Thanks Crossbow :)

Supra You Are Awesome Man :thumb:

Ordered With Visa Debit Card OF Canara Bank :bleh:

Back