Audio Brainwavz M3 is here!

Hi Friends! This is my first post in the forum. Nationite is a nice re-branding company based out of Hong Kong. If the pictures are indeed of Brainwave M3, then it is indeed a Visang VS-R04, a popular OEM Chinese manufacturer. R04 were touted for their high quality material as similarly found in the flagship model of Denon IEMs. Here is the details from R04 and can be seen they match exactly the specs of M3....

Product- VS-R04 (Collection)

Inner-Ear Headphone

Driver units 10.7mm (CCAW Drive units)

Rated impedance 20Ω+/-10%(Rated impedance)

Sensitivity ≥115dB (at1000Hz 1mW 20upa)

Frequency 20-20,000Hz

Distortion ≤0.5% 94dB (20μpa)

Channel Balance ≤2dB (at1000Hz)

Maximum Input power 40mW

Plug size 3.5mm 5μ 24Kgilt stereo plug

Cord length 1.3M Y-cord (Cu/Ag) PUR

^^BTW will you become a dealer here?.(_o_ ..\0/.. remember me i bought a Maverick D1 from chhattisgarh ...the one who dint give you feedback for many days!!)

looking forward to great inputs from you.

Are there any reviews of this? Is it worth spending $30 more over M2?

and if they really are better than M2 and there is no sacrifice on bass, could someone who bought a M2 or M1 help me out with a $10 coupon ? :ashamed:

...currently you can get them at 69.95 ...$10 above M2's price. worth the gamble if you ask me

here is how
If you have bought a Brainwavz M1 or M2 from MP4 Nation (this includes if you bought a M1 or M2 in a combo or value pack), then you can get a one time $10 coupon, allowing you to redeem the Brainwavz M3 for just $69.50! To get your one time coupon please open a support ticket (osTicket :: Support Ticket System), include in your support ticket that you want the coupon for the M3 and include the order number for your M1 or M2 purchase.

even if you dont like them you can sell them at 3.1K ( the current price) , many wll buy it of you at that price here.

The M3 are supposed to be the collector edition Visang R04 which have a different and better driver than the original R04 . The R04 collector edition retails for 100$+ in China so I believe at 70-80$ these would amazing VFM. Till date the M1 and M2 have both been acclaimed as the best in their segment and I personally also feel both the M1 and M2 give you the sound which is worth lot more than you pay for. Hope the same applies for M3 but it's going to be very difficult as now they will be competing against some of the crowned kings like RE-0 and the Panasonic HJE900 etc.

The M2 already came pretty close to the RE-0 level of detailing (infact better mids ! )and its one IEM which I would always like to keep with me even if I get hold of something top-tier Its that awesome. . So wouldn't be surprised if M3 surpasses almost all the competitors in its segment. Can't wait to get my hands on it . :D

PS: I am already missing my RE-252 :( Might pick up one from head-fi as its getting difficult without the top sound that I was used to :ashamed:.

After going through absolute gem of translations like "04 under the pomegranate is very good bomb", M3 can be described as something with very extended, deep, punchy bass, warm & thick mids, not so transparent highs and the reviewer goes on to call it a "Pseudo IE8".

Google Translation here: Google Translate

Babelfish here: Translation result for http://www.zasv.com/thread-192117-1-1.html

But that is just one review.

@Faheem,

Drown your sorrow! Get a RE-252 for yourself and a SM3 for me. Your name will then be recorded in the book of 'IEM-o-phobia: From Riches to Rags - The story of one man's obsession to collect IEMs' - my upcoming biography :ashamed: :p

strategy said:
...currently you can get them at 69.95 ...$10 above M2's price. worth the gamble if you ask me

The current price of M2 is $50 at mp4nation, $20 above the price and only if you have previously bought a M1 or M2 from mp4nation.

Anyways, can someone who has bought a M1 or M2 help me out so that I get the M3 at $70 rather than $80? I would be really grateful. I have a budget of ~3.2k so these seem to fit the best I reckon.

^ I am thinking of getting them myself ( such a good deal) , i i dont get them you can have it, Imean the offer, as i ordered the m1+Sflo combo form them

very good bass at 3K ...this is waht people here have been waiting for .!!

A3K iem compaired to a top tier IEM of MRP 19,999

BTW ....is the collectors eition the same as original product. imean M3 is 04's collectors ed. rebranded ver.

@santosh ...one man!! :annoyed:

NOTE:i know the MRP of m3 is 89.95, but currently it can be had for 69.95, that equals 3.1K.

Yeah the M3s are pretty good. Better than the M2s in a few ways while maintaining the excellent build quality. The good points of the M2 - the bass and mids are present with the M3s as well.The M3s are also more comfortable (IMO) than the M2s.

Lots of initial impressions are coming from people on head-fi. It seems mp4nation has another winner in the M3. :)

^ They've been making winners out every god damn Visang products :O. and you lucky beeech got the M3 so fast. Can't wait to meet.

and yeah feels good to hear that M3 are more comfortable for you compared to M2 cause lot of people had doubts about the weird M3 housing shape .

Back