FS: Home Audio Video Brand New Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale ! BRAND NEW Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Speakers

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Speakers http://www.klipsch.com/promedia-2-1-computer-speakers

• Expected Price: Rs 10,500/-

• Time of Purchase: 24-Jan-2013

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 1 year from date of purchase.

• Reason for Sale: My Office windows rattle bcoz of the sub-woofer and also the sound leaks out, so using headphones is my only option at the moment.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: Brand new, played just one song (Linkin Park)

• Accessories Included: Original box and everything that came with it. (Manual, Two power cables, some booklet etc)

• Product Location: Mumbai

• Preferred Courier and Buyers location: Bluedart/ Any where in India

• Shipping Charges: Already included. Will send by insured shipping.

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

NOTE: Hi there. I very recently bought the fabulous Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX speakers, but unfortunately i cannot blast them on high volumes as they rattle my office windows and the sound also leaks out causing disturbance to people. I will probably buy a good pair of headphones later on. Or i may Sound proof my office. They are just fantastic speakers and its very sad i have to let them go bcoz of the reason i mentioned.

Ok guys. This is my final offer for Mumbai people. Rs 9800/- If any of you are willing to purchase at this rate then only, PM me to confirm.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back