Brand New PS3 With Move Rs. 15,689

Buddy before ordering you could have just searched forum with "timtara" word. You could have searched old threads with other's experiences also..

Anyhow done is done and we all hope you get your order nicely and safe..

They went through some mass changes and etc bullshit / CC shifted from - Noida - Kolkata - Gurgaon now.. but service still same..

Pray man.. just pray and don't wait more than 14 days and escalate afterwards.. as much as you can..

Thanks thunder.dragon... Today the order status is changed to "This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment"
From last "awaiting fulfillment" .... Somewhat relief....
Hope i will get my stuff... Thanks alot everyone..

Still the same.. I have contacted payu.in also..they contacted timtara.. timtara replied as they will deliver with in 15-20 days.. I asked them how to get the money back if not delivered but no response on that by payu.com.

I have no option but to wait for 15 days then ask them to give back money..

Fingers crossed ...

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

I called them up yesterday and told them 'Awaiting shipment' for the past one week. CC guy tells me a large number of orders have been placed and to wait for the stipulated 15-20 days, and they'll start filling the orders. I really have no hope and waiting for the 20th day to initiate chargeback. And then maybe I'll try and shut down these 'frauds'.

Sorry for late reply.. But there is no change in my shipment status. I have called them and the CC guy told me your SLA is 15 days. We will ship the product.
Trust me, they won't.
Even if you get the device you may get it on the day when your 30/45 day return policy time lapses, so you may get a dead baby and you'll have to live with it.

Just google "Timtara s**ks" and you'll know how good they are at what they do.

^^ I think the thread has enough material to freak the buyer out already. No need to pile on.

All the concerned and the sadist people have poured their hearts out, and made the buyer start regretting even before the final confirmation has arrived. Its time you all put a hold on your statements which have been making him feel more depressed.
Its good that there are concerned people out there, but everything has a limit.

Let the officials @ TT confirm. Then we all can take it from there.

^^ I think the thread has enough material to freak the buyer already. No need to pile on.

All the concerned and the sadist people have poured their hearts out, and made the buyer start regretting even before the final confirmation has arrived. Its time you all put a hold on your statements which have been making him feel more depressed.
Its good that there are concerned people out there, but everything has a limit.

Let the officials @ TT confirm. Then we all can take it from there.
Sorry I can't stop laughing at the bold part.
The officials never pick up the phone on the first place, if they do they don't have proper responses! (Ask the thread opener)

^ Nah no issues. Typo did made it absurd and hilarious ;)

But lets all show a bit of discipline in here till the final word arrives.
If by *any* chance the ps3 gets delivered, there ll be lot of eggs on many faces.

^ Nah no issues. Typo did made it absurd and hilarious ;)

But lets all show a bit of discipline in here till the final word arrives.
If by *any* chance the ps3 gets delivered, there ll be lot of eggs on many faces.

I am covered :p anup_ja update us
egg_on_face.jpg

Ok guys.. Now done is done :( ... Now what i need to get my money back ??? Had anyone here got the money back from them??

If you paid by credit card call the cc company and initiate a chargeback, if you paid by a bank am not sure whats the process.

Call pimp mara's customer care, talk politely and ask for the superior or team leader, explain him the sh*t those pimp's are serving you for few weeks and you plan to show that sh*t to the police and go to the consumer court as well.

If the pimp leader is scared, ask him to send you an email confirming the fact that he is refunding you the payment (A verbal statement has no value, only a written one has), if he doesn't seem to be bothered, go ahead lash them with charges of fraud ;)

They replied me back to wait till 23rd july... should I ask them to cancel the order??

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Back