Brand New PS3 With Move Rs. 15,689

Waiting 1 month after making a payment for PS3 and not getting hyper, must be a baba shyamdev fan.
Before calling anyone a chipmunk, I request all the n00bs to google "Timtara s*cks" and browse thru the results.

Just before few days I was watching Zee news showing cases of delay(extending upto 60days) of Timtara.
A girl purchased some smartphone worth 20k & still not able to receive that even after 2 months.
I don't understand how Timtara is still running its business

The OP @anup_ja just got lucky. I had placed the order just a day after him, and there has been absolutely no concrete update from Timtara inspite of repeated calls and mails. Just the regular 'please give us 6-8 working days more to process your order' or 'we'll forward this to our shipping department'. Their MO is to fulfill 1-5 orders out of 100 orders placed. I really want this scam to go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP anup_ja just got lucky. I had placed the order just a day after him, and there has been absolutely no concrete update from Timtara inspite of repeated calls and mails. Just the regular 'please give us 6-8 working days more to process your order' or 'we'll forward this to our shipping department'. Their MO is to fulfill 1-5 orders out of 100 orders placed. I really want this scam to go down.

Ask your CC company to charge back them and get your money back. Don't tell me you also ordered it using net banking.

Guys! I received my PS3 last week :p And I think I've worked out a process on how to make Timtara work for you.

1. Be mentally prepared to receive the product after 2 months
2. Place order and pay with credit card (make sure your credit card provider offers chargeback/dispute)
3. Make call to CC on the first 2 Fridays asking for the status.
4. Start calling every 3 days and ask for the status.
5. Once the 15-20 working days period is over, stop calling.
6. After a week, raise a chargeback/dispute with your credit card provider.
7. Depending on when your credit card provider initiates the investigation, Timtara will ship your product after a week.
8. Enjoy said product.

Guys! I received my PS3 last week :p And I think I've worked out a process on how to make Timtara work for you.

1. Be mentally prepared to receive the product after 2 months
2. Place order and pay with credit card (make sure your credit card provider offers chargeback/dispute)
3. Make call to CC on the first 2 Fridays asking for the status.
4. Start calling every 3 days and ask for the status.
5. Once the 15-20 working days period is over, stop calling.
6. After a week, raise a chargeback/dispute with your credit card provider.
7. Depending on when your credit card provider initiates the investigation, Timtara will ship your product after a week.
8. Enjoy said product.

I've a better alternative, visit this website, you'll save a LOT of efforts.

Remember, even if you initiate a chargeback, you have to PAY the bill, and the CC Company takes 3 months/180 Days to deliver an outcome on the dispute (Thats what the Axis guys told me) this time may be different for other cards.

montsa007 Its 45-60 days for Citibank cards. Yes, you have to pay. But once you raise the dispute, that amount is temporarily credited within 48 hours. Yes, you can always take the easy way out; but for those living life on the edge or those for whom not getting a product on time isnt a life and death matter, they can follow the above process.

montsa007 Its 45-60 days for Citibank cards. Yes, you have to pay. But once you raise the dispute, that amount is temporarily credited within 48 hours. Yes, you can always take the easy way out; but for those living life on the edge or those for whom not getting a product on time isnt a life and death matter, they can follow the above process.

Lol, its like "I woke up this morning, had nothing better to do, so I placed an order on timtara, and saw stars in broad daylight, it'll be a few months of fun calling them and my credit card company, wow gonna be fun!!", and thats living on the edge of life :lol:, just can't stop laughing.

Back