Brand New PS3 With Move Rs. 15,689

They replied me back to wait till 23rd july... should I ask them to cancel the order??

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Let me be honest with you mate, they'll tell one of these on the 23rd

1 - We are waiting for the stock to come, please wait till 15th of August
2 - Sir we said 23rd of July 2013
3 - Sir our dispatch team is on leave and we will dispatch when we feel like
4 - Sir we never received your payment
5 - Sir we don't have any excuse for now, once we do we will call you
6 - Sir your order says delivered last week in our system, please ask your mom if she hid it
and so on. (Am not trying to make fun of you, but these are the kind of excuses you can hear on pimp tara)

If you can get a refund GET IT!, its not worth the siht to buy stuff from pimp tara, where you have to wait endlessly to get what you paid for, besides it may be faulty or old stock.
Ask them to cancel the refund, if they don't comply threaten with police complaints and say you work in media and will expose their scam file a consumer complaint case, this call is being recorded etc.,

P.S. - Am not blaming you, but the average indian consumer who for the sake of saving a few hundred bucks shops on unreliable sites and gets cheated, and we have baskits like pimp tara who take advantage of this.

In short just get a refund by hook, or crook.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Also after you get the refund buy it from flipkart or ebay (some reputed seller) or locally

Let me be honest with you mate, they'll tell one of these on the 23rd

1 - We are waiting for the stock to come, please wait till 15th of August
2 - Sir we said 23rd of July 2013
3 - Sir our dispatch team is on leave and we will dispatch when we feel like
4 - Sir we never received your payment
5 - Sir we don't have any excuse for now, once we do we will call you
6 - Sir your order says delivered last week in our system, please ask your mom if she hid it
and so on. (Am not trying to make fun of you, but these are the kind of excuses you can hear on pimp tara)

If you can get a refund GET IT!, its not worth the siht to buy stuff from pimp tara, where you have to wait endlessly to get what you paid for, besides it may be faulty or old stock.
Ask them to cancel the refund, if they don't comply threaten with police complaints and say you work in media and will expose their scam file a consumer complaint case, this call is being recorded etc.,

P.S. - Am not blaming you, but the average indian consumer who for the sake of saving a few hundred bucks shops on unreliable sites and gets cheated, and we have baskits like pimp tara who take advantage of this.

In short just get a refund by hook, or crook.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Also after you get the refund buy it from flipkart or ebay (some reputed seller) or locally

Thanks alot montsa007... I will call them tomorrow and ask them to cancel my order. I am keeping the payu.com guy in every email i am sending to pim para. The payu.com also forwarding them the email and they are also telling same thing to them. Tomorrow i will try to cancel my order.

Thanks every one helping me out. I will keep you posted on the status ... also ask for any help needed..

Just let their mentioned time frame expire. Once that happens, speak to them.. match the response with instances provided here, and then take suitable action.
No need to get hyper by reading all the mentioned experience.

Just let their mentioned time frame expire. Once that happens, speak to them.. match the response with instances provided here, and then take suitable action.
No need to get hyper by reading all the mentioned experience.

Yaar whats the point in waiting and letting the time frame expire? they'll shoot some new excuses (they don't care about customers)
@anup_ja insist that they send an email about the order cancellation, record the phone conversation else they may take a flip in future saying your order is cancelled and refund is delivered, check with your bank etc.,
@AsidXxx read my response above

Last edited by a moderator:
curious ..... if everyone including the mods is aware of the scams by pimpara , why are we letting them advertise on our forum ?i can still see the shitty ad on our home page :annoyed:

Just now received the mail that timtara shipped my PS3 through DTDC courier. I tried to track the order but the DTDC site seems to be down not able to track the order.
Hope the order is as expected...

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Figure crossed to get the order safe and sound... And as expected... I will update you all as i will able to track the order....

Guys i am not able to understand the following shipment status

Sat, Jul 21, 2012
Arrived at DTDC APEXPUNE APEX,PUNE0:17 PM
Processed & Despatched from DTDC APEXDELHI APEX,DELHI1:25 AM
Arrived at DTDC APEXPUNE APEX,PUNE2:54 PM
Processed & Despatched from DTDC APEXDELHI APEX,DELHI5:02 AM

Could anyone please let know if understood ??

Sorry mate No Idea what that means but if you add 'Oye' before every pune apex pune and so on and sing you will get a nice rhyme! Try it.! :D

Anyways Jokes apart if DTDC's Tracking No. they gave you worked and as it shows the transit has been done although messed up :S You will receive the package. Never had any probs with DTDC. What is the ETA given there on DTDC's Site?

BTW Whats you location? Match it if its coming towards your location(I hope i said it right?)

Back