FS: Mobile Brand new Unlocked Pantech Burst

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Hi,
For sale AT&t Pantech Burst bought 10 days back from GEB for Rs.10,749 and delivered to me on Monday evening the 15th of October.
The phone is not rooted. I upgraded it to the official ICS rom from Pantech's Website. The phone is unlocked as can be seen in the images.

Images

Edit- just noticed the images are upside down - bear with them - too lazy to rotate them!

Details

Asking Price: 8.5k for pantech burst + shipping / Rs.200 + shipping for screenguards/Rs.1200 + shipping for the case.

Indian warranty valid: NO
Purchase Invoice Available: YES - GEB details + paisapay ID
Product Condition: 10/10 brand new and all the stuff in the box is unopened
Accessories Included: Battery, Charger, Documents, Unlock Code, Data cable and 6x unused clear screen protectors. 1x Matte finish screen guard applied + FREE BRAND NEW RUGGED INCIPIO CASE.
Product Location: Ahmedabad
Shipping Charges: FREE
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Courier options : Aramex/Blue Dart/TNT
Reason for sale: Upgrading to a Sony Acro S this week - need the money

FREE BRAND NEW INCIPIO CASE added to sweeten the deal. The case arrived today evening.

Note -
I am aware that the phone can now be had for 9-10k from GEB. I ordered it two weeks ago when the prices were high and received it 2 days back on Monday. Kindly don't low ball in the thread. If the amount is suitable to you, contact me or else bugger off.

@sunny27 Interested, Kindly clear your inbox. Cant send pm's

- - - Updated - - -
@sunny27 Well tried again. Same error.
  • sunny27 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price dropped - 10k shipped by aramex/bluedart.
Cost breakup as under as per current pricing::
Phone - 8.8k approx
case - 1-1.2k
screen guard - 200-250
cost of unlocking - 70

Are you interested in Trade with 1.5yrs old Samsung Galaxy S I9000 with bill n box + 8gb brand new microSD card(not opened) ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back