Brazilian GP - FINALE !!

@mods
whats the highest count a thread got for active current viewers
was just wondering...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (19 members and 0 guests)
leo_club, abhisheksahas, prabs, F|0ccY, Lord NeuroDrone, rock_ya_baby, stellarhopper, kauzy, cyberjunkie, bottle, vb86, spynic, Vince, tejo, Renegade, dipen01, sri_rng

5d4bah.jpg

Mastercard priceless moment

Massa's family & crew finding out that he "DID NOT WIN" while celebrating

:rofl::rofl:

some race this was!!

although im really sad massa dint win inspite of winning...

but its good to see a new trend...championships being decided in the last race...and this close...

+1 to timo burnin in hell...although it wasnt poor guys fault at all...prolly...

or if he was indeed paid off...or it was some stupid stunt he was tryin to pull off...its sick..

sum info:

id been to a lecture by rory byrne, ex-chief designer, ferrari, at iit-b and he mentioned about rule changes for next season...

1. slicks are back...bye bye grooves for dry weather...

2. aerodynamic restrictions on the front wing make it much broader, actually sticking out beyond the tyres.

3. aerodynamic restrictions on the front wing create a lift zone in the centre. this gives extra advantage to a tailing car in slipstream. The new design is supposed to encourage more overtaking on track rather than pits.

this is all about the good things...

the bad:

1. engine development frozen. race with prev years tech.

2. tyre dev already frozen since last year

3.probable restriction on wind tunnel testing-only 1 wind tunnel allowed per team to run 24x7..

hope dat racing gets more fun...and ferrari still keep winnig...

edit: its 21 members viewing now!

The last 2 laps were exciting as anything...It was all scripted..fixed...FIA sucks :p Felipe could do nothing about it....surely GOD was on Lewis' side today. :lol:

Ck Nish said:
Yeah, I remember all the "brothership" shown in Ferrari back in the Schumi days. Most people didn't even know Barrichelo existed back then. Their "non-bias in treating their drivers equally" is why team orders were banned. Please don't fool yourself.

+1 on that.

And everybody who believes that Glock was paid or whatever .....Go an watch the race again .. when everyone pitted for the final time glock decided to stay on the track and thereon he was struggling to keep the car on track.

Hamilton won it fair .. if glock would have managed the car on those worn slicks hamilton would have lost, so why this hue and cry ?

Masssa drove well but he you have to accept it that Lewis has more points.

Stuff like fastest laps must count for something. They've got to award points for that too to give the drivers a few rxtra chances to recover/gain points.

I blame the crappy FIA points system

C'mon dont be a cry baby and talk crap ... the rules are same for everybody ...

knoughtyd said:
y isnt noone discussing about that idiot Kubica...wat the hell was he trying after being a lap down on the second last lap:mad::mad:

+1 on that too.

He just cause Hamilton to run wide and lose the championship all because he wanted to unlap himself :no:

OR like a cynical tifosi would say was he paid under the table to do that ??

Ck Nish said:
Yeah, I remember all the "brothership" shown in Ferrari back in the Schumi days. Most people didn't even know Barrichelo existed back then. Their "non-bias in treating their drivers equally" is why team orders were banned. Please don't fool yourself.

lol we would be having altogether different rant about Kubica and Vettel had Glock not messed up...

Sigh.. Its just racing, someone's gotta come second ;)

Though i believed that for first 70% of season Massa didn't deserve the championship, but he certainly pulled it off in last few races and me being Ferrari fan feel sad that he didn't win today :no:

Although i had vasool 1 min of my entire F1 watching... when Vettel passed Ham.. My heart rate almost shot up twice i guess..

It had such an effect on us, sitting in front of tv.. I wonder what drivers might be going through... :p

Well team orders existed back then and they still exist today but in a different form.

Atleast people knew Barichello back then. He is just another name on the grid now.

The point is no one treats their drivers equally. The person bringing in more points is always going to be the favourite. The only reason that you feel that Ferrari are being unbiased is because Kimi's also been doing a pretty good job of bringing in the points this season. Heiki on the other hand, hardly at all.

dipen said:
Though i believed that for first 70% of season Massa didn't deserve the championship, but he certainly pulled it off in last few races and me being Ferrari fan feel sad that he didn't win today

Yeah, after some real screw-ups on his part early on in the season and then some real screw-ups on the teams part later in the season, it's amazing how close he came. Sounds similar to Hami's story last season.:p
dipen said:
Although i had vasool 1 min of my entire F1 watching... when Vettel passed Ham.. My heart rate almost shot up twice i guess..

For me, it nearly stopped.:( But, this was the best season of F1 I've ever seen. There was hardly a race that could be called boring this entire season.

abhisheksahas said:
And what makes you believe that ??

I said this last year as well in F1 thread, and I will say it again. 1st place is first place. It means everything everywhere. First person should be king, and person who wins the race must be awarded something significantly better than others. They changed this rule when schumi was eating championships one after another and that has screwed the F1 this season. A person who has won the most races this season does not get the glory. Last year we were saved from that disgrace because Hamilton fked up. This year the real champion should have been Massa.

2nd place gets no glory in championship. Same should be case for the race winner.

And dont even give me lecture on consistency. This sport is all about cutting edge and speed. Almost all other motorsports give significantly more point to person winning than the one who finish 2nd.

This is just bad bad bad..........................

btw who was the girl in mclaren pit,sorry couldnt see the race properly since i was seeing it in a 6inch diagnal area on a 32inch screen at a distance of 6 feet,via BIG tv multiple channel view,since i have not subscribed to star sports.:ashamed:

edit never mind found out.

Shripad said:
I said this last year as well in F1 thread, and I will say it again. 1st place is first place. It means everything everywhere.

Yeah! Only first place positions should be awarded points. Everyone else can go **** themselves, so that everyone else gives up and McLaren and Ferrari end up being the only two teams in F1.

Shripad said:
I said this last year as well in F1 thread, and I will say it again. 1st place is first place. It means everything everywhere. First person should be king, and person who wins the race must be awarded something significantly better than others. They changed this rule when schumi was eating championships one after another and that has screwed the F1 this season. A person who has won the most races this season does not get the glory. Last year we were saved from that disgrace because Hamilton fked up. This year the real champion should have been Massa.

2nd place gets no glory in championship. Same should be case for the race winner.

And dont even give me lecture on consistency. This sport is all about cutting edge and speed. Almost all other motorsports give significantly more point to person winning than the one who finish 2nd.

This is just bad bad bad..........................

Just another cynical ferrari tifosi.

Back