BSNL Fiber router query

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
Did you get fiber modem? Whats cheapest available options for bsnl fiber? Tp link website doesnt have such modems. And amazon is sh!t with stupid search results.
No. I didn't take the connection anymore. (They increased the total amount to 5300rs citing the increased cost of the router because of lockdown.)
And then Jio appeared with 1500rs something offer with much better deal that too with the router/modem lmao. No one is going to take shitty BSNL at 5.3k.

Harpy.eagle

Adept
No. I didn't take the connection anymore. (They increased the total amount to 5300rs citing the increased cost of the router because of lockdown.)
And then Jio appeared with 1500rs something offer with much better deal that too with the router/modem lmao. No one is going to take shitty BSNL at 5.3k.
So now 3rd party company taking care of installation going to kill bsnl :D. That was the only thing remaining to happen before employees, managers and owner of the company/ gov traumatized bsnl.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
Yeah BSNL management is screwed up from top to bottom ranks. Its like the govt is no longer interested in funding BSNL or/and the BSNL staff are just there to make quick money.
I mean just what the hell do you have to offer something at 5.3k when your private competitions are destroying you with a mere 1500rs (all costs included) with much better service? Its baffling.

Harpy.eagle

Adept
Yeah BSNL management is screwed up from top to bottom ranks. Its like the govt is no longer interested in funding BSNL or/and the BSNL staff are just there to make quick money.
I mean just what the hell do you have to offer something at 5.3k when your private competitions are destroying you with a mere 1500rs (all costs included) with much better service? Its baffling.
Well said. It's a disgrace in the name of organization. Neither employees not owner is bothered about its survival and wellbeing.

mh09ad5578

the aRchiTect!
Adept
I got bsnl fiber installed at my place just last week. Installation was free and the modem was 2.9k . I've opted for 899 plan which is 50mps till 600gb and then 2mbps unlimited. Pretty happy as we don't have jio in my town or airtel and railwire quoted 8k as cable cost to my home apart from router.

powervgx

Disciple
I got bsnl fiber installed at my place just last week. Installation was free and the modem was 2.9k . I've opted for 899 plan which is 50mps till 600gb and then 2mbps unlimited. Pretty happy as we don't have jio in my town or airtel and railwire quoted 8k as cable cost to my home apart from router.
Which modem are you using? Is it the BSNL provided ?