Bsnl speeds increased again! ?

Sandeepbg said:
Hey guys
I am getting crazy speeds on my bsnl Home 750 UL 256kbps connection :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

normal speeds :
2ajcc51.png

and some speed spike for a few minutes
24cd1mb.png

:clap::clap:

Are you experiencing the same ?
why are you hiding the file size and downloaded :huh: ,one can easily calculate that with other mentioned stuff.:rofl:

Sandeepbg said:
Hey guys

I am getting crazy speeds on my bsnl Home 750 UL 256kbps connection :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

normal speeds :

2ajcc51.png
60 kbps in normal speed..thats double..I only get 25-30kbps in normal speed. Are you sure you have 256kbps plan ?

satyanjoy said:
60 kbps in normal speed..thats double..I only get 25-30kbps in normal speed. Are you sure you have 256kbps plan ?

Yes i am on 256kbps plan . I used to get 25-30kbps before , but since yesterday i am getting 60kbps :eek:hyeah:
gamingstill said:
why are you hiding the file size and downloaded :huh: ,one can easily calculate that with other mentioned stuff.:rofl:
:tongue:

well i experienced a downtime since 10pm last night , was not able to connect to the internet till now , but now the speed is increased to 512kbps at my end ,

i was wondering why was the downtime for so long , may be they were upgarding

BSNL has probably pulled off a scam. As per the ticker on BSNL,Karnataka.., BSNL has doubled the speeds for 750UL and 750 Combo UL plans from 256Kbps to 512Kbps. However, this does not mention any upgrades for 1350/- UL plan users and I can verify this as both my connections on 1350/- UL have not been upgraded. So basically, people paying 750/- per month will get the same speeds as people paying 1350/- per month? If this is not a scam then what is?

WTF is happening . I think I am going to go crazy . I am getting 1 mbps speeds whech checking in calcuttatelphones.com but no significant increase in downloading .

manu1991 said:
Somebody on broadbandforum.in posted that 1350 users will get 2mbps till 15GB then 512 kbps .
Even this is not fair! I will download 15GB in 20 hours. Then I am back on 512Kbps. So if this is indeed correct and BSNL makes it official on their website, I will get my plan downgraded to 750UL.

If this is going where I am think this is going BSNL will have to give way for MTNL because practically from what I am hearing from internal sources , that BSNL UL 750 will be FUP'ed with 20-25GB and BSNL UL1350 will be FUP'ed with 15-20GB then 256kbps after limit has been exceeded . I never imagined BSNL would be plagued with FUP fever but we lost a valuable ally in Broadband now .

Back