Bsnl speeds increased again! ?

^^and the plans are BS of the highest order. These @n@l bastids cannot seem to get what "BroadBand" is for a very long time. By the time they do BSNL would be sold to the private. Gosh when u can see a group of people going on a hunger strike just to preserve the "hey-im-in-a-G-Office-So-piss-off-now-comeback-in-the-evening" attitude, u can easily guess their plans are gonna be this bad.

Aarrghh, im just too pissed off that im forced to use BSNL, thats all. :mad:

I only get BSNL as well :( freaking hate it , its the absolute worst service imagine able , i cant say more without getting banned.

Well the part of Howrah i live in, i'm stuck with BSNL too, its a good thing they douhbled the speeds, but guys, we need to remember that beggars cant be choosers... ever

The most saddest part of the story and irony of fate is that my 15GB was already downloaded this month before this was implemented . I never got to use 2mbps even once :(

The problem with keeping us begger ergo "not-chooser" is that one day pretty much sooner than latter its gonna bite them in the u-knw-where. Take a look at history book its happened almost in every page.

^Bro on UL1350 , when you cross 15GB its gonna be 512kbps only . 15GB will be finished in 20hrs of continuous downloads . Revert back to UL750 , no need to pay 600 bucks extra for 15GB

Anubis said:
^Bro on UL1350 , when you cross 15GB its gonna be 512kbps only . 15GB will be finished in 20hrs of continuous downloads . Revert back to UL750 , no need to pay 600 bucks extra for 15GB
I have UL750 plan but i get 2 mbps speed ...

Ok I had applied for change of my Plan from Home 500 Combo + (Rs 600 plan) to UL 750 +.

Today its showing like this on the portal

Portal UserID Order Number Order Activity Plan Name Order Status Service UserId Phone Number Service Effective Date

XXXXXXXXXXX 9821343 Plan Change BB Home Combo UL 750 Future Date XXXXXXXX@bsnl.in 80#2574XXXX 04/06/2010

So will it be active from tonight after 12 am or only from next month ?

@ Supra

It should be from 04/06/2010 0000hrs.

I was on 256kbps plan last month and changed to 600combo plan. Mine shows 01/06/2010 and started getting speeds of ~2mbps after midnight.

Back